- 1 WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Apply Online 2016 Syllabus, Admit Card
- 1.0.1 Brief Description About WBPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria for WB Panchayat Accountant & Audit Officer Posts
- 1.0.3 Steps to Apply Online for West Bengal PSC Jobs
- 1.0.4 Admit Card for West Bengal PSC Posts
- 1.0.5 Syllabus & Exam pattern for WB PSC Audit Officer & Panchayat Accounts
- 1.0.6 WBPSC Exam Results & Merit List
Public Service Commission, West Bengal had recently published a notification for recruitment of 164 vacant positions such as Panchayat Accounts and Audit officer. This best opportunity for the aspirants, who are hunting for government jobs. Online application form is available on the official website in between 20th November to 30th December 2016. WBPSC Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer examination held on February 2017. Eligible aspirants may apply through online forgoing last date. Here we are providing all eligible norms. For more details about this notification refer the official notice.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Apply Online 2016 Syllabus, Admit Card
Eligible aspirants may apply through online forgoing last date. Here we are providing all eligible norms. For more details about this notification refer the official notice.
Category wise Vacancy details:
Total vacancies: 164 posts.
- Unreserved:- 84.
- SC:- 36.
- BC-A:- 17.
- BC-B:- 12.
- and PH:- 5.
Brief Description About WBPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC).
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Post Name: Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer.
No of Vacancies: 164.
Application Process: Online Mode.
Selection Process: Written Test & Personality Test.
Location of Job: West Bengal.
Category: State Government Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Panchayat Accountant & Audit Officer Posts
Applicants age should not more than 32 years as on the 01/01/2016.
Relaxation in Age:-
- 5 years for SC /ST candidates of West Bengal.
- 3 years for BC aspirants of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having a disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. There is no age relaxation for other state contenders.
Postulants must have bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University. Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- There is no processing fee for SC/ST/BC contenders of West Bengal and other state.
- Rs. 160/- for remaining applicants+ Service Charge 1% of exam fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-only for online payment through debit/credit card. for more details about fee visit the official site.
The scale of pay:-
(PB-3) Rs.7,100 to 37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,600/- plus D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Steps to Apply Online for West Bengal PSC Jobs
- Candidates have to first go for WBPSC official website.
- “One Time Registration” link available on top of the left panel in the home page then click on it.
- Fill up all the required data and upload a scanned photo, signature to get user id and password.
- The process of 1 TIME reg is mentioned in details in the right panel of the home page of the website.
- They can use their previous user id and password for login into their respective dashboards.
- After login into the dashboard, applicants click on the desired post and apply online.
- Now application form will be opened and fill up the all required data.
- Then click on submit button.
- Download file and take the hard copy for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The announcement of submission of online application- 30/11/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application- 20/12/2016.
- Exam Date – updated soon.
Admit Card for West Bengal PSC Posts
Admit card is very important for the every examination. After completing the registration process hall ticket will be released by the officials on the website soon. Applicants can download the entry card/admit card two weeks prior the exam. Time, date and venue of the test will be available in the call letter.
Syllabus & Exam pattern for WB PSC Audit Officer & Panchayat Accounts
The exam pattern and syllabus required for above post will be updated soon on the official web portal. For more details, contenders can visit the official web link.
WBPSC Exam Results & Merit List
The applicants can follow our website for information on West Bengal PSC Audit Officer & Panchayat Accounts results and merit list.