- 1 WB Group D Recruitment 6000 Jobs 2017 WBGDRB Apply Online, Notification
- 126.96.36.199 Brief Notes on West Bengal Group D Notification 2017:-
- 188.8.131.52 Eligibility Criteria for WB Group D Jobs 2017:-
- 184.108.40.206 Steps for West Bengal Gr-D Posts Apply Online:-
- 220.127.116.11 Group D Exam Admit Card Details 2017 West Bengal:-
- 18.104.22.168 WB Group-D Posts Exam Pattern 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Exam Results(Gr-D) & Merit List 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Important Dates:-
- 188.8.131.52 Click Here for WB Group D Official Notification
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board had recently released a notification for the recruitment of 6000 Group D (Peon, Orderly Peon, Night Guard, Darwan, Farash, etc.) Posts 2017. The WB Group D Applications will available up to 23rd January 2017. The contenders can check the entire notification before applying. Here we provide Eligibility norms, Application process, Selection scheme & Pay scale details here. The contenders can stay in touch with our article for latest updates of West Bengal Group D Notification 2017.
WB Group D Recruitment 6000 Jobs 2017 WBGDRB Apply Online, Notification
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board,
Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
Brief Notes on West Bengal Group D Notification 2017:-
Association Name: West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board, Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms.
Post Name: Group D (Peon/Orderly Peon/Night Guard/Darwan/Farash, etc.).
Total Vacancies: 6000 Posts.
Starting Date of Application: 3rd January 2017.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 23rd January 2017.
Application Process: Online.
Job Category: State Jobs.
Work Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: www.wbgdrb.in
Eligibility Criteria for WB Group D Jobs 2017:-
The candidates can have the 8th class(VIII) passed certification from a recognized Organisation/Board.
The age limit required to apply for the Group-D posts will be min 18 years to 37 years. The age relaxation for the schedule candidates will be applicable as per the organizational norms.
The contenders will get their application fee details on the official notification.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the organizational norms. The pay scale details will be mentioned in the official notification.
- Written Exam.
Steps for West Bengal Gr-D Posts Apply Online:-
- Aspirants visit the official website first.
- Click on the Jobs & Careers tab on home page.
- Select the West Bengal Group D Jobs 2017 link in current openings tab.
- Read the advertisement carefully & click on apply option.
- Enter the details & documents required to apply.
- Pay the application fee & click on submit option.
- Take a print of online application forms for future reference.
Group D Exam Admit Card Details 2017 West Bengal:-
The contenders will get their admit card from the website soon. The availability of Group D Exam Admit Card & Hall ticket download steps will be intimated soon in our web portal. For more information regarding WBGDRB contenders can visit the official notification.
WB Group-D Posts Exam Pattern 2017:-
The written exam will have 85 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 1 mark each. The duration of the written exam will be One and a half hour(1½ hr). Questions in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects (of class VIII standard of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education)-
- General Studies- 40 marks(40 Q).
- Language Paper- 10 marks(10 Q).
- Elementary Mathematics- 35 marks(35 Q).
For more details about the Syllabus applicants stay connected with our articles. We will also update soon on the web portal.
Exam Results(Gr-D) & Merit List 2017:-
The postulants will get their selection Results & Merit list soon on the website. The announcement of WB Group-D Results will be updated soon in our web portal. The contenders can stay connected with our articles for latest updates. The release date of result & link to download result will be updated soon in our web portal.
|Online Application Available Date||03-01-2017|
|Last Date for PSPCL Latest Jobs Registration||23-01-2017|
Stay connected with our articles for more latest updates regarding this notification.