- 1 Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2017 Syllabus & Results Declared
Utkal University to offer admission to the interested and eligible candidates into various post graduate courses going to conduct PG Entrance Test from June 2017. A large number of candidates who were willing to take admission in Utkal University applied application for PG Entrance Test 2017. Now the postulants might be looking for the Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2017. The aspirants can check the below page for all the latest updates about the exam.
Utkal University PG Entrance Admit Card 2017 Syllabus & Results Declared
every year the Utkal University conducts the entrance exam to offer the admissions to the students under various courses. Many candidates who are interested apply for the exam. This year the notification for the PG Admissions was released recently and as expected many students showed interest by applying for the exam. Now the board is going to conduct the Utkal University PG Entrance Exam 2017 from 7th May to 15th May 2017. The dates are different for all the PG Courses which in detail is mentioned below.
Selection will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the following criteria:
- Admission to the P.G. courses shall be on the basis of 50% career and 50% entrance test.
- For admission into P.G. Course in Psychology, the main relevant Honours subject is Psychology whereas other Honors subjects are to be treated as allied Honours subjects. Career marks shall be awarded for the relevant Honors subject only.
- For admission into LL.M:60% weightage for career up to Bachelor’s Degree and 40% weightage for LL.B (First Class – 40, Second Class – 25) for assessing career marks (50%).The weightage of entrance test will be 50% like any other P.G. Courses.
- For admission into PMIR 40% weightage for a career, 40% for written test and 20% weightage for G.D. & P.I.
- Details of Career Marking out of 100 (To be proportionately changed when career Weightage is not 100%)
Overview of Utkal University PG Admission 2017
- University Name: Utkal University
- Exam Name: PG Entrance Exam 2017
- Exam Date: 7th to 15th May 2017
- Syllabus: Available
- Admit Card: will be soon available
- Notice About: Utkal Univ PG Entrance Admit Card 2017.
- Official Website: utkaluniversity.nic.in
Download Utkal University Admit Card 2017-18
The postulants who applied for the entrance exam need to download the admit card from the website. The contenders must have the application number to get the hall ticket. It is compulsory to download the admit card without which the applicants will not be allowed to write the exam. The details about the exam venue, time and date of exam will be available on the admit card for the applicant.
- Visit the official website of university
- At the home page click on admit card tab in Menu.
- The page tab asking to fill the applicant’s details will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details & submit it.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and get the hard copy of it.
Utkal Univ PG Entrance Syllabus 2017
Candidates who applied application and eagerly searching for syllabus and exam pattern to start their preparation for the entrance test can download course wise syllabus from the official website of Utkal University. The postulants can also get the previous year question papers and the model papers from the website. The aspirants need to prepare well for the exam as the admission will depend on the merits obtained in the entrance exam. Below we have provided the M.Sc Chemistry syllabus topics whereas the aspirants can get the exam pattern for other subjects from our page soon.
Syllabus covered in M.Sc Chemistry Entrance Exam
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, & Periodic Properties.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses
- Chemical Kinetics and Photochemistry
- Transition & Inner Transition
- Functional Groups
- Hydrocarbons and their Halogen Derivatives.
- Laws of Thermodynamics and Chemical Equilibrium.
- S & P – Block Elements
- Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry.
- Quantum Chemistry and Spectroscopy
- Coordination & Bioinorganic Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Nitrogen and Oxygen bearing
Details about the Utkal Univ Entrance Result:
Utkal University will release the result on its main portal after the successful completion of an exam. A few days later after exam Utkal University starts the evaluation process as soon it finishes university will publish the result. Candidates by login to the main portal of the university and by entering their roll number and date of birth can download their result.
For more information and latest updates about PG Entrance Exam 2017 candidates should stay connect with the official website on the regular interval.
SPONSORED COURSES SCHOOLS/DEPARTMENTS
|2-Year Executive M.B.A.||Dept. of Business Admin.|
|MBA(Financial Management)||Department of Commerce|
|5-Year Integrated M.B.A.||Department of Business Administration|
|5- Year. Integrated M.C.A.||School of Math.-Stat-Computer Sc. (Dept. of CSA)|
|M. Tech. Computer Science||School of Math.-Stat-Computer Sc. (Dept. of Mathematics)|
|M.Sc. Applied Micro-Biology||School of Life Science (Dept. of Botany)|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||School of Life Science (Dept. of Botany)|
|M. Pharma University||Department of Pharmaceutical Sc.|
|B. Pharma University||Department of Pharmaceutical Sc.|
|M.A. in Women Studies||School of Women Studies|
|M.Sc. in Computer Science||School of Math-Stat-Computer Science (Dept. of CSA)|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg)||Department of Computer Science|
|Master of Journalism & Mass Communication||Department of Pub. Admn.|
|P. G. Diploma in Remote||Department of Geography|
SPONSORED COURSES UNDER PPP MODE
|MBA (Agri-Business||Dept. of Business Administration|
|M.Tech. in Information Technology||Dept. of Statistics|
SPONSORED COURSE WITH CIPET
M.Sc. Material Science- Dept. of Chemistry
Application Start Date: 1st April 2017.
Last Date: 1st May 2017.
Utkal Univ Entrance Exam Dates for Different Subjects:
|8.30 to 9.30||9.30 am to 10.30||11.00 am to 12.00||3.30 pm to 4.30pm|
|7th May 2017||–||PMIR||Physics (11.30 to 1 pm)||Chemistry (3 pm to 4 pm)|
|8th May 2017||MBA Regular||–||History/AIHCA (12.30 to 1.30om)||Statistics|
|9th May 2017||–||Geology||Mathematics/Zoology||Anthroplogy|
|10th May 2017||–||IMBA (9.30 to 11.30am)||Commerce||IMCA (2.30 pm to 4.30 pm)|
|11th May 2017||Lib. Inf. SC||Botony/ A & A Economics||Women Studies||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|12th May 2017||Env. Science||MBA (FM) 2hrs||M.Tech (CSE) Microbiology||M.Tech (CS) (3pm to 5pm)|
|13th May 2017||Odia||Philosophy||Sociology||Bio-tech / Geography|
|14th May 2017||–||–||English/Pol. Science||Pub. Admn|
|15th May 2017||–||Sanskrit/Psychology||MCA/LLM||M.Sc (CS)|
|7th and 8th July- Interview (10 am to 5 pm) Executive MBA|