- 1 Utkal University PG Application 2017-18 Process –
- 1.1 Overview of Utkal University PG Entrance 2017
- 1.1.1 Essential Details about Utkal Univ PG Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.1.2 Important Dates For Utkal Univ E-Application 2017–
- 1.1 Overview of Utkal University PG Entrance 2017
Utkal University declared notification of Utkal Entrance Exam for post graduation admission for the upcoming the academic years of 2017-18. The aspirants who are searching for the details can read this page for some updates. However, the official notification will declare soon in the university page. Here we have updates regarding application details, eligibility, admission process and important expected dates. We hope this page will be helpful to applicants to find the Utkal Univ PG Admissions 2017.
Utkal University PG Admissions 2017 Entrance Notification, Form, Syllabus, Results
Utkal University has twenty-seven PG Departments located in the University in various disciplines of Humanities, Science, Business Administration, Law, Commerce and Social Science. University as almost 267 affiliated Colleges under its jurisdiction. The process of PG admission based on the entrance exams conducts by the university and even this University is going to declare Utkal Entrance Exam 2017 Notification. The interested applicants who have qualified the degree from the certified university can apply for the notification.
Utkal University PG Application 2017-18 Process –
Eligible applicants must apply the E-Admission management system and the candidates need to read the official advt for the details of online mode applications instructions and by paying the online application fee.
Steps for Utkal University PG Apply Online 2017
- The postulants need to open the official website.
- Check for the E-Admission Link.
- Open and read the instructions.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill the required details in the fields required.
- After registration pay the application fee.
- Attach the required documents with the form.
- Submit all the details & save the application number generated on the screen.
Application fee details –
Applicants need to make a payment of Rupees 500 towards the application fee and the application fee must be paid through (1) credit/debit card and (2) net banking. Applicants make sure that the application fee is non-refundable.
Overview of Utkal University PG Entrance 2017
- University Name: Utkal University.
- Exam Name: PG Entrance Exam.
- Official Website: utkaluniversity.nic.in
- Notice About: Utkal Univ M.Phil Admission 2017.
- Exam date: May/June 2017.
The Post Graduate Courses offered are:
- Analytical & Applied Economics
- Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology
- Lib. & Inf. Science
- PM & IR,
- Political Science
- Pub. Administration
|5 Year integrated MBA|
|MCA- Integrated Course 5 Year|
|MBA Financial Management|
|Executive MBA 2 Year|
|M.Sc Applied Micro Biology|
|M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering|
|M.Sc Environmental Science|
|M.A in Women Studies|
|M.Tech Com. Science|
|Master of Journalism & Mass Communication|
|PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS|
|M.Sc in Computer Science|
Essential Details about Utkal Univ PG Eligibility Criteria-
Educational qualification –
- Statistics: Minimum 2nd class honours in Stats/Maths or any elective subject with minimum 50% scores.
- Anthropology: 50% scores in Anthropology or sociology, psychology, economics, political science, history or any other elective subject.
- Geography: 2nd class honours in geography or +3 degree in arts.science level.
- P.M.I.R: First qualifying bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- Library & Information Science: Minimum 50% Marks in three-year degree.
- LLM: LLB or equivalent degree with 50% marks.
- Ancient. Indian History, Culture & Archaeology: 50% marks in archaeology & museology as pass subject at the +3 degree level.
- Public Administration: Second class honours in Public Administration or 50% marks in three-year degree,
- Sociology: 50% of marks in aggregate with Honours in Anthropology, Political Science, Economics or Psychology.
- Psychology: Any Graduate having at least 2nd class Honours or at least 50% marks aggregate at +3 Degree level.
- Biotechnology: three-year degree in Physical/biological Science with minim 55% marks.
- Business Administration (MBA): Bachelors degree with 50% marks.
- MCA Programme: 50% Minimum marks in Degree three year.
Utkal Univ Selection Process for PG Admissions 2017-18–
- The aspirants will be selected based on the entrance exam.
- The students who qualify the written will be called for the Viva-Voce.
For more brief details check the official notice.
Documents to be submitted with the hard copy of the filled-in application form.
Self-certified copies of the following are required:
- An application fee of 600 (Rupees six hundred), 1000 (Rupees one thousand), 1500 (Rupees one thousand five hundred) only for PG, M.Phil and pre-PhD course work respectively in the form of DD / BC in favour of Administrative Office, P. G. Teaching Departments, Utkal University payable at any nationalized bank of Bhubaneswar for the candidates following above point No. 1.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations.
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority (MP / MLA / Collector / ADM / SDO / Local Gazetted Revenue Officer not below the rank of Deputy Collector or Tahasildar) by candidates of those categories.
- PH certificate physically challenged students and ID card issued by District Welfare Officer / Community Development Officer / Social Welfare Department of State Government) by the physically challenged candidates.
- Sports and Games Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if the candidate is not from Utkal University.
Utkal Univ Entrance Exam Pattern/syllabus –
- The question for the Written Test shall consist of two parts, each part carrying 40 Marks. and each of
- The 1st part of the question shall be purely multiple 50 choice and objective type.
- The 2nd part of the question shall be from the subject concerned
Syllabus for Part 1-
- General English,
- General Knowledge,
- Quantitative Aptitude and
- Interpretation of Data.
Each part is conducted for 1hr.
For more details and for Utkal Univ Model papers and previous year papers the contenders can check the official website and prepare for the exam.
Details about the Utkal Univ Entrance Hall Ticket 2017
The admit card will be available on the official website 10 days before the exam date. The applicants after completing the application process can check the details on our page. The contenders must have the hall ticket compulsory to write the exam. We will provide with all the required information & links soon on our page.
The hall ticket for written can be downloaded from the website and the Viva Voce Admit Card will be sent through SMS, E-Mail.
Entrance Exam Result 2017- Utkal University
The results will be declared on the official website once the exam is completed successfully. The postulants can visit our page to get the latest updates about the Utkal Univ Entrance Result 2017. The candidates who qualify the exam can also get the details about the further process of admissions. The aspirants will be provided with all the required information to prepare for the viva voce.
Important Dates For Utkal Univ E-Application 2017–
|Availability of PG application forms||1st April 2017|
|the Last date for submission of filled in PG application form||1st July 2017
|Entrance Tests for different PG courses||7th to 15th May 2017.
|Availability of M.Phil / Ph.D. application forms||1st April 2017|
|Last date for submission of filled in M.Phil / Ph.D. application form||1st July 2017
|Entrance Tests for different M.Phil||14th July 2017
|Entrance Test for Ph.D. courses||15th July 2017.
Sample Papers for PG Entrance Exam – Click Here
Official Admission Notification- Click Here