The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board had announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Surgeon Posts. The candidates who are eligible for the Asst Surgeon post can have the application on the official website of the TN MRB. The following article will give the information of procedure to apply for the Asst Surgeon Jobs. The aspirants who are waiting for the latest govt job notification can grab the opportunity. The contenders can get the TNMRB Asst Surgeon Application Form 2017 from the website. The details about the application, selection and Assistant Surgeon Eligibility 2017 in the article below.
TN MRB Notification 2017 Assistant Surgeon Jobs Apply Online
The officials of the Tamil Nadu MRB every year recruits the candidates for various positions. The applicants who wish to get the job in the Medical Services can check the details now. The officials have come up with the Assistant Surgeon Post for the eligible candidates. The aspirants can start applying now and the form must reach the officials before the last date. Only the contenders who satisfy the given criteria by the officials must apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2017.
Overview of TN MRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Association Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
Total Available Vacancies: 744.
Post Name: Assistant Surgeon Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Selection Criteria: Walkin.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Essential Criteria for the Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Jobs 2017
- The age boundaries of ST/SC/BC/BCMs/MBC/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 18 years to 57 years.
- The age limits for all other category candidates: 18years to 35 years.
The candidate applied for the post must pass MBBS Degree from recognized Government University/ Board.
- ST/SC/SCA/Differently abled Candidates: Rs.375/-.
- For all other category applicants; Rs.750/-.
The salary paid by the Tamil Nadu MRB to the selected candidate of Asst Surgeon post is Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with a GP of Rs.5400/-.
TN MRB Apply Online 2017 Asst Surgeon
- Visit the Official website of the TN MRB.
- Click on the link TN MRB Asst Surgeon Application Form.
- Enter the details required & upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the notice.
- Check the details before click on submit & download the application form.
- Post the downloaded application form to the address mentioned below.
The Member Secretary,
Medical Services Recruitment Board,
7th Floor, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai – 600006.
Tamil Nadu MRB Result/ Merit List 2017:
The contenders who wish to get the result can get it from the website. The applicants can check the result using the required details from the website. The aspirants can the details about the result download process & the link to check the result. Stay in touch with us to get the updates about the result.
|Application Start Date||20th September 2017|
|Last Date||10th October 2017|
|Last date of Receiving Applications Fee||12th October 2017|
|Walkin Dates||November 2017|