- 1 SR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 148 Jobs, Notification 2017 Application
- 126.96.36.199 Overview for Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017:-
- 188.8.131.52 Southern Railway Unit Wise Vacancy 2017 Details:-
- 184.108.40.206 Details About the Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Conditions 2017:-
- 220.127.116.11 How to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2017:-
- 18.104.22.168 Merit List Details:
- 22.214.171.124 Important Dates:-
- 126.96.36.199 Download Southern Railway Apprentice Official Notification
The Southern Railway had released a notification for the recruitment of 148 Apprentices posts. The candidates who are interested in applying for the post can have the online application form on the official website. The postulants can submit their application forms up to 25th February 2017. The postulants can follow the below steps to apply for the apprentice posts.
SR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 148 Jobs, Notification 2017 Application
The applicant who desire to undergo Apprenticeship training under the Apprentice Act 1961, may apply for the Trade of Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Mechanic Diesel/ Carpenter/ welder/ Electrician and Electronics, Mechanic and Fresher (Radiology and Pathology) should ensure that they should have fulfilled all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the Trade. For more details and information about Southern Railway, notification scrolls down because we have provided clearly at our page.
Overview for Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017:-
Association Name: Southern Railway.
Post Name: Apprentice Posts.
Available Vacancies: 148 Positions.
Selection Scheme: Academic Merit.
Application Process: Offline.
Job Type: State Govt Jobs.
Available Dates for Application: 02-01-2017 to 25-02-2017.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Unit Wise Vacancy 2017 Details:-
- Carriage &Wagon Depot / Palghat under Palghat Division: 10 Posts.
- Signal &Telecommunication / Workshop/Podanur: 30 Posts.
- Carriage and Wagon Depot / TVC under Trivandrum Division: 12 Posts.
- Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock) / Erode under Salem Div : 26 Posts.
- Carriage &Wagon Depot /Erode under Salem Division: 05 Posts.
- Diesel Loco Shed / Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division: 11 Posts.
- Fresher (Railway Hospital /Palakkad): 02 Posts.
- Diesel Loco Shed / Erode under Salem Division: 50 Posts.
Details About the Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Conditions 2017:-
Minimum Educational Qualification & Periods of Training:-
Candidates with higher qualifications Degree/Diploma holders/Engineering Graduates are not eligible to apply.
|Designated Trades||Qualification||Period of Training|
|Fitter, Machinist & Turner||Should have passed 10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.||1 year|
|Carpenter & Welder||Must have passed standard VIII and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.||Welder – 1 year, Carpenter-2 Years|
|Electrician /Electronics Mechanic||Candidate must have passed 10th Class Exam under 10 +2 system of education with science as one of the subjects, or its equivalent and should also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.||1 year|
|Mechanic Diesel Maintenance||Should have passed 10th Class Examination or its equivalent and also possess National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.||2 year|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||Applicant can pass the 12th Class Examiner 10 +2 system of education with physics, chemistry, and Biology.||6 Months (including one-week basic training|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||Should have passed intermediate Examination under 10 +2 system of education with physics/chemistry & Biology.||6 Months (including one-week basic training|
Age Limit & Age Relaxation:-
The age as on 26.01.2017 should have completed min 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years as on the cut off date.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) contenders.
There is no fee for SC/ST/OBC/Woman applicants & Remaining all applicants need to pay Rs.100/-
The technique of Selection:-
- Marks in Matriculation(10th class) & ITI Marks in the Trade, (Minimum 50% Marks).
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Exam.
The applicants can check the pay scale details from official advertisement.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2017:-
- Logon the official web page of the southern railway.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Download the Southern Railway Trade Apprentice application Form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Finally, send the application envelope to the higher authorities.
Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,
Southern Railway- Podanur
Tamil Nadu-641 023.
Merit List Details:
The aspirants will get the southern railway apprentice trade merit list on the official website soon. The declaration date of Merit list will be intimated soon in our web portal.
The contenders can stay in touch with our web portal for latest updates of above notification.
|Application Available From||2nd January 2017|
|Last Date for Offline Application||25th February 2017|