Sidho Kanho Birsha University is located in Purulia district of West Bengal. Its post-graduate departments started functioning from the 2011-12 session with 12 academic departments (Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Santali, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Teaching, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Commerce). Almost 25 colleges are getting affiliated with this university in which Nineteen-degree colleges and four B.Ed. colleges are affiliated with this university. The university has invited for the interested and eligible who want to work as the teacher and serve for the nation. Applicants are appointed on Deputation and Fresher as per NCTE norms for B.Ed. course. All the details related to the B.Ed. courses are mentioned below.
SKBU Univ B.Ed Admission Notification 2017 Online Application Form
- A candidate who belongs to General/OBC has to deposit Rs 300/- for all the candidates who has teaching experience and will be selected as deputed or Freshers.
- A candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PWD and is freshers has to deposit Rs 150/- as an application fee.
- Service charges and Service tax will also levy if applicable.
- Mode of Payment will be online or offline. Payment will be done through E-challan in the prescribed bank or through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Upper age limit for the candidate who wishes to apply will be 37 years.
- Relaxation is also applicable for those who belong to reserved category.
Applicants who will be selected for Deputed & Fresher with at least 50% marks, in aggregate considering all the subjects studied and passed out (45% for SC / ST / PWD category) either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Mathematics / Science / Social Science / Language (in subjects as specified under each category in the Application / Registration format).
Applicants (both Deputed and Fresher) possessing Degree in Engineering with Science and Mathematics studied substantially, should obtain at least 55% marks in the aggregate.
SKBU 2017 B.Ed Selection Process:
Most eligible candidate will be selected and offered this course on the basis of below-mentioned criteria:
- Entrance Written Exam
- Counseling session
Note: At the time of counseling, applicants are advised to reach at the venue 30 minutes prior. Please carry online application form and your original documents for scrutiny.
Official Website: www.skbu.ac.in