- 1 SDCCB Junior Clerk Peon Bank Jobs 2017 Notification Jobs
- 1.0.1 Over View of Satara DCC Bank Notification 2017:-
- 1.0.2 Vacancy & Pay Scale Details of SDCC Bank 2017:-
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria for Satara DCCB Notification 2017:-
- 1.0.4 How to apply for Satara DCC Bank Clerk/Peon(Jr) Recruitment 2017:-
- 1.0.5 Junior Clerk/Junior Peon Exam Details 2017:-
- 1.0.6 Dates Schedule:-
Satara District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has been announced an employment notification for 376 Vacant posts of Junior Clerk & Jr. Peon. As a result, this is big news for job seekers. Candidates who will match with the eligibility criteria can now fill the Satara Bank Vacancy 2017 online application form from the official website. The last date for online registration for DCCB Junior Clerk Peon Bank Jobs is 9th January 2017. More details about the vacancies/educational qualification/pay scale/age limit & application process can be gathered from here.
SDCCB Junior Clerk Peon Bank Jobs 2017 Notification Jobs
Over View of Satara DCC Bank Notification 2017:-
Organizing Body: Satara District Cooperative Central Bank Limited.
No of Posts: 376 Positions.
Designation Name: Junior Clerk & Jr. Peon.
Mode of Application: Online.
Application Availability between 09-01-2017 to 06-02-2017.
Official Website: www.sataradccb.com
Job Type: Bank Jobs.
Work Location: Maharashtra.
Vacancy & Pay Scale Details of SDCC Bank 2017:-
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Junior Clerk||130 Posts||Rs.13500/-.|
|Jr Peon||246 Posts||Rs.12000/-.|
Eligibility Criteria for Satara DCCB Notification 2017:-
Required Education Qualification:-
For Junior Clerk: Candidate must be Degree Passed from recognized Board or University. Computer knowledge certificate of MS CIT and Shorthand in Marathi and English typing.
For Jr Peon: Applicant must be 10th Passed from recognized Board or University.
Priority of Age:-
For Junior Clerk: Applicants age limit should be between 21 to 38 years.
For Jr Peon: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
All Candidates have to pay an application charge is Rs 500/-
The technique of Selection:-
- Written Exam.
How to apply for Satara DCC Bank Clerk/Peon(Jr) Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates, first of all, log on to the web portal of Satara DCC Bank.
- They will select advertisement & latest notification.
- Furthermore, you will also click on the registration link.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Recheck the form and submit the form.
- Take the hard copy of the same for the future use.
Junior Clerk/Junior Peon Exam Details 2017:-
The Admit card will be available before 10 days of written test. The aspirants will get latest updated info of above recruitment in our web portal shortly.
The contenders will get the details of Syllabus & Exam pattern soon in our web portal. The contenders can visit the official notice for more details of selection pattern.
The candidates who have attended for the selection will get their Result & Merit list soon on the official website. For more information visit the main webpage of the organization.
|Start date for online fill application form||09th January 2017|
|Last date of apply online||06th February 2017|
|Exam Dates||Updated Soon|
Candidates who have applied for notification of Satara Bank for more latest updates, stay in touch with our articles.