- 1 RRC NWR Jaipur Apprentice Application North Western Railway 388 ITI Merit List 2017
- 1.1 North Western Railway
- 184.108.40.206 NWR ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification Brief Details 2017:-
- 220.127.116.11 Details of RRC Jaipur Apprentice Vacancies:-
- 18.104.22.168 Northern western Railway ITI Apprentice Eligibility 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 NWR RRC ITI Apprentice Selection 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 How to Apply:-
- 188.8.131.52 Release Date of RRC ITI Apprentice Merit List 2017:-
- 184.108.40.206 Important Dates:-
- 220.127.116.11 Click Here for NWR ITI Trade Apprentice Apply Online
- 18.104.22.168 Download NWR RRC ITI Apprentice Official Notification 2017
- 1.1 North Western Railway
Northern Western Railway RRC had recently released a notification for the recruitment of 388 ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017. The RRC NWR ITI Apprentice applications will available up to 29th January 2017 on the official website. So contenders can check the entire notification in below before applying. The candidates will have the selection depend on the academic merit. The contenders can stay in touch with our article for latest updates of RRC NWR Jaipur Notification 2017.
RRC NWR Jaipur Apprentice Application North Western Railway 388 ITI Merit List 2017
North Western Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur
NWR ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification Brief Details 2017:-
Association Name: Northern Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell.
Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs.
Total Vacancies: 388 Positions.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
Starting Date of Application: 30th January 2016.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 29th January 2017.
Application Process: Online.
Selection Scheme: Based on Merit List.
Merit List Availability: Declared Soon.
Official Website: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Details of RRC Jaipur Apprentice Vacancies:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Officer), Ajmer|
|1.||Fitter C & W||08 Posts|
|2.||DSL Mech.||43 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Officer), Bikaner|
|3.||Fitter (Mech./ C & W)||30 Posts|
|4.||Fitter (Electrical)||26 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Officer), Jaipur|
|5.||Fitter (Mech./ C & W)||18 Posts|
|7.||S & T||05 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Office (DRM Officer), Jodhpur|
|9.||Mech. DSL||10 Posts|
|B.T.C. Carriage, Jaipur|
|B.T.C. Loco Ajmer|
|13.||DSL Mech.||10 Posts|
|Carriage Work Shop Ajmer|
|21.||Wire man||03 Posts|
|Carriage Work Shop Jodhpur|
|25.||Welder (C & W)||11 Posts|
|Total Vacancy||388 Posts|
Northern western Railway ITI Apprentice Eligibility 2017:-
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.12.2016.
Relaxation in Age–
- PWD Category-10 years.
- SC/ST Category-5 years.
- OBC Category-3 years.
The candidates can have the 10th class with min 50% marks or ITI or NCVT certification from a recognized organisation.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/Women/ PWD candidates
- Rs. 100/- for Unreserved category candidates.
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the organisational norms. The pay scale details will be mentioned in the official notification.
NWR RRC ITI Apprentice Selection 2017:-
The Trade Apprentice jobs selection will be commenced through academic merit list. The applicants will get their selection process details after completion of application schedule. The selection process will be extended on the basis of the number of applicants. The contenders can visit the official notification for more details of RRC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the Jobs & Careers tab on home page.
- Select the NWR RRC ITI 383 Apprentice 2017 link in current openings tab.
- Read the advertisement carefully & click on Apply option.
- Enter the details & documents required to apply.
- Pay the application fee & click on submit option.
- Take a print of online application forms for future reference.
Release Date of RRC ITI Apprentice Merit List 2017:-
The postulants will get their selection results soon on the website. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The announcement of NWR RRC ITI Apprentice Results & Merit list will be updated soon in our web portal.
A final merit list will be prepared Division/Unit wise, Trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate. The contenders can stay connected with our articles for latest updates.
|Opening Date of Online Application||30-12-2016|
|Date of Closing of Online Application||29-01-2017 17:00 hrs|
|Announcement of Merit List||Declared Soon|