Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU) is one of the law institutes which are offering graduate and postgraduate law programs. Aspirants can get admission in this college through entrance test known as CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). All admissions in RMLNLU, for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs, are made on the basis of performance in the CLAT. Total 16 colleges are providing admission to the candidates through Common Law Admission Test. Online application will start from 1st Jan 2017 and ends on 31st of March 2017.
RMLNLU Univ BA B.Sc LL.B | LL.M Entrance 2017 Admission Notification Form
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility (Under Graduate):
- An applicant who has completed their 12th/Higher Secondary Exam/Intermediate with at least 45% marks for General candidate or 40% marks for SC/ST candidates from recognized university which comes under the government of India can apply for this.
- Applicant age should be 20 years or less than that as on 1st July 2015 for General candidates whereas the candidates who belong to SC/ST category must be of 22 years or less than that.
Educational Qualification and other Eligibility (Post Graduate):
- An applicant who belongs to General category and has accomplished their degree in Law or five years integrated law course with at least 55% marks from recognized university which comes under the government of India can apply for this. And those who belong to SC/ST category must have 50% marks in legal degree.
- There will be no any age bar for this prescribed course.
- Candidates belong to General, BC and PWD category has to Rs 4000 as examination fee.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category has to Rs 3500 as examination fee.
- The processing fee is also applicable by the bank.
- Payment will be done online.
Applicants who are eligible and interest to get enrolled in the above-mentioned courses has to apply online. Before applying online one has to read out all details properly. One has to upload scanned documents, photographs and signature. Documents like birth certificate, all qualification mark sheet, caste certificates etc. Payment will be deposited through various payment gateways i.e. Net Banking, Debit card etc.
Important Dates and Website:
Online registration Start Date: January 01st 2017
Online Registration End Date: March 31st, 2017
Hall Ticket Download: 20th April 2017
Legal Website: www.clat.ac.in