- 1 Rajasthan Postman Mail Guard Answer Key 22nd Jan 2017 Cutoff & Result
- 2 Postman & Mail Guard Raj Answer Key 2017
The Rajasthan Postal Department has recently conducted the written test for the applicants of Postman/Mail Guard posts. The exam was conducted on January 22nd, 2017 at various exam centers.
Rajasthan Postman Mail Guard Answer Key 22nd Jan 2017 Cutoff & Result
The officials are now going to declare the Raj Postman Results and Mail guard Answer key on its website. The postulants who are waiting for the Rajasthan Postman 2017 Answer Key can now check the below article for the details. We have updated all the latest information about the Examination.
Postman & Mail Guard Raj Answer Key 2017
Rajasthan Postman/ Mail guard 2017 Recruitment Details:-
- Recruitment body: – Rajasthan.
- Number of Vacancies:- 75 Posts.
- Posts Name: – Postman/Mail Guard.
- Department: – Postal offices.
- The article is about: – Answer Key details.
- Answer Key Status: Declared Soon.
- Outcome: Coming Soon.
- Exam Date:- 22nd Jan 2017.
- Official link:- www.rajpostexam.com
- Selection Scheme: – Written Exam/PI.
Details about the Raj Postman & Mail Guard Exam Answer Key 2017:-
The postulants who wrote the exam might be looking for the answer key details which are updated below. The answer key provides the correct answers for all the question paper sets conducted on Jan 22nd, 2017. The contenders can check their Set number on the top of the question paper and based on it, the answers can be checked. By comparing the answers the contenders will be able to know the expected marks obtained by them. Here we are providing some instructions which help the aspirants to get the answers easily from the site.
- Open the official website to start checking the process.
- The candidates need to open the notifications tab.
- Check for the appropriate answer key link in the list.
- Select the question paper set number.
- The answers for the appropriate set will appear on the screen.
- Download the answers and compare it with your answers.
- After that calculate all the correct answers which give an idea about the overall marks secured.
Cut Off Details or Qualifying Marks 2017 for Mail Guard Exam:-
The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of aptitude test according to the category.
- UR- 10 marks in each part & 40 in aggregate.
- SC/ST- 8 marks in each part & 33 in aggregate.
- OBC- 9 marks in each part & 37 in aggregate.
For more details about cut off need to open the official link.
Postman Aptitude Test Results 2017:-
The officials will publish the exam Results on its website shortly. The board needs some more time to complete the checking process. The postulants need to have some patience to get their marks list. The dates of result declaration will be updated well in advance by the officials. We will update all the information required in our article.
The aspirants need to be in touch with us to get the updates about the Merit List. This will be available once the results are announced. The merit list will be prepared based on the category cutoff marks.
Postman/Mail Guard Exam Date: 22nd Jan 2017.
Answer Key Status: Available Shortly.
Result Date: Updated Soon.