- 1 Rail Wheel Factory Application 192 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Brief Details of RWF Trade Apprentice Notification 2017:
- 1.2 RWF Apprentice Vacancies 2017:
- 1.3 Eligibility Details for RWF Electrician Selection 2017:
- 1.4 RWF Trade Apprentice Selection Scheme:
- 1.5 Pay Scale for RWF Fitter Vacancies 2017:
- 1.6 RWF Mechanic Application Steps:
Rail Wheel Factory Application 192 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2016 Notification
Rail Wheel Factory had published a notification for the recruitment of 192 candidates for Trade Apprentice vacancies. The aspirants who are interested in applying can get the application form from official website. The candidates can follow the steps given to apply. The selection will be conducted on the basis of academic merit. The applicants can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. For more details, aspirants can stay tuned with our web portal.
Brief Details of RWF Trade Apprentice Notification 2017:
Association Name: Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Total Vacancies: 192.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice.
Application Process: Offline.
Official website: www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
RWF Apprentice Vacancies 2017:
- Fitter: 85 Posts.
- Machinist: 31 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Posts.
- Turner: 05 Posts.
- Electronic Mechanic: 22 Posts.
- Electrician: 18 Posts.
- CNC Programming –Cum-Operator (COE Group): 23 Posts.
Eligibility Details for RWF Electrician Selection 2017:
The age boundaries for the applicant will be 15 years to 34 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the organizational norms.
The candidate can have the ITI (NCTVT Only) qualification are eligible to apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs. The contenders can visit the official notice for more details of RWF Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017.
RWF Trade Apprentice Selection Scheme:
The selection of Apprentice post is going to conducted on the ITI Academic marks. The candidates who are getting highest marks will have the first priority. The postulants can stay with this article for last updates.
The application fee for the Trade Apprentice Posts will be RS.100/-. The candidates can pay the fee through offline (Demand Draft).
The aspirants from SC, ST, PH, Women categories are exempted from application fee.
Pay Scale for RWF Fitter Vacancies 2017:
The RWF will pay the salary to the selected candidates as Trade Apprentice is RS.8808/- or RS.9909/-. For more details, aspirants can visit the official notification.
RWF Mechanic Application Steps:
- The candidates can visit the official website first.
- Click on the Trade Apprentice Notification 2017.
- Select download application form link.
- Fill the application, attest the documents & fee acknowledgment.
- Drop in a CPO/RWF post box or sent through Register post to the address below.
The Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 560064.
Key Dates for Rail Wheel Factory Turner Jobs:
RWF Apprentice Application Status: Available Now.
Last Date to Receive Application Form: 13th December 2016.
Selection dates for Trade Apprentice jobs: January/February 2017.
RWF Apprentice Merit List 2017:
The candidates selected for the merit list will be based on ITI Academic Marks merit. The merit list will be updated soon on the official website. The availability of merit list will be updated soon in our web portal. For more updated aspirants can stay in touch with our articles regularly.