- 1 Punjab PSC Recruitment 545 Audit Inspector Jobs 2016-17 Online Apply
- 1.0.1 Brief Description About PPSC Notification 2016-17
- 1.0.2 Important Criteria for Punjab PSC Audit Inspector 2016-17
- 1.0.3 How to Apply PPSC Audit Inspector Online Application
- 1.0.4 Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern for PPSC Audit Inspector Vacancy:
- 1.0.5 Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Results 2017
Punjab PSC is also known as Punjab Public Service Commission. The government of Punjab had recently declared the notification to fill 545 audit inspector vacancies. Interested & eligible postulants may apply through online before 20th December 2016.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 545 Audit Inspector Jobs 2016-17 Online Apply
Application forms are available on the official link of required organization. Here we providing eligible criteria, application process, pay scale details, application fee and important dates. For more details regarding this recruitment, candidates need to open official web portal.
Punjab PSC Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Scheduled Caste, Sports Person, Punjab – 02.
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs (Sports ), Punjab – 03.
- Freedom Fighter, Punjab – 05.
- Sports Person, Punjab – 11.
- Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab – 12.
- Scheduled Caste, ESM/LDESM, Punjab – 13.
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/LDESM, Punjab – 14.
- Physically Handicapped Punjab – 16.
- Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Dependent of Ex-Servicemen – 40.
- Backward Classes, Punjab – 53.
- Scheduled Caste, Punjab – 55.
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab – 55.
- General – 266.
Brief Description About PPSC Notification 2016-17
Total Seats:-545 Vacancies.
Department Name:-Punjab Public Service Commission.
Position Name:-Audit Inspector.
Important Criteria for Punjab PSC Audit Inspector 2016-17
The Aspirants must have minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxations are acceptable as per rules of Punjab.
Applicants should have passed B.A./B.Sc. examination with the relevant stream from a reputed University / Institution. Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent standard.
As per notification pay of appointed applicant is Rs. 10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- and Rs. 4,800/- Grade Pay.
Cost of Application-
Please visit official notice for the application fee.
Postulants selected will be based on their performance in the competitive examination.
- The announcement of online application form- 29/11/ 2016.
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 28th December 2016.
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents: 04-01-2017.
How to Apply PPSC Audit Inspector Online Application
- Contenders need to open the Punjab PSC official website.
- Click on Advertisement link.
- Download the audit inspector notification and read once.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter all details of Punjab audit inspector application form.
- Upload scanned photo signature.
- Download the filled application form and take print out.
- Attach the essential documents to the form.
- Post it to the below-given address.
The Secretary Office,
Punjab Public Service Commission,
Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern for PPSC Audit Inspector Vacancy:
After completing the registration process postulants can be download the hall ticket from the official site. Without entry card applicants not allowed for the exam. For more details about admit card refer official site.
Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Results 2017
Who have appeared in the competitive examination will get their results on its official web portal. After issuing the results aspirants can check their results from official link.
If you have any issues regarding the Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017, you may contact us by placing your issues in the comment box at the end of the post. For more updates about this recruitment visit our website daily.