PUBDET Entrance Admit Card 2017 PUMDET Presidency Univ Admission Results
Presidency University has posted the notice about the entrance exam conducted to give admissions to the University for Undergraduate Engineering Level Courses. The candidates who are interested in joining the course have applied for the exam and now the officials will be conducting the entrance exam shortly for the candidates who applied. The candidates need to download the admit cards to get entry to write the exam.
The applicants might be searching for the admit cards and other exam related details. Now we here provide you the steps to download the admit cards from the official website which is important to write the exam.
About PUMDET B.A, B.Sc Hons Exam details:
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board WBJEEB is going to conduct the Presidency University Admission Test to give admissions for the candidates into 3yrs Honours course of Presidency University Kolkata.
All the candidates who completed their degree have shown interest in the course and applied for the exam. Now the board is conducting the exam from June . The candidates need to get their admit cards to appear for the exam which will be available on the official site from May 2017.
In the article, candidates can find the steps to download the admit cards from the website.
PUBDET & PUMDET Exam details:
- Exam conducting Board: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board WBJEEB.
- Name of the Exam: Presidency University Admission Test.
- Course Name: Undergraduate Engineering Level Course B.A, B.Sc Hons.
- Duration of Course: 3yrs.
- Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
- Notice about: Admit Cards.
Admit Cards and download process:
The candidates can check the official website for the admit cards which will be available from May 2017. The candidates must have the admit cards compulsory and a government ID proof so as to get entry into the exam hall.
The download process of the Admit Cards:
- Open the official website and search for the careers tab in the home page.
- Check for the PUBDET & PUMDET Admit Cards notification link.
- Open the link and enter the details of registration asked.
- Once you submit the details admit cards with the applicant details will be available on the screen.
- Download it and take print out and carry it to the exam hall.
Results & Merit List:
The candidates after attending the PUMDET and PUBDET exam can check the official website for the list of candidates who qualified in the exam. The candidates who qualify in the exam will be attending the admissions process which will be mentioned soon on the website.
- Application start date: 7th Feb 2017 for PUBDET & 14th Feb 2017 for PUMDET
- Last date for application fee payment: 28th Feb 2017 & 7th March 2017
- Admit Cards availability: 18th April 2017
- Exam date: 20th April & 1st May 2017
- PUBDET: 30th April 2017
- PUMDET: 30th April 2017
- PUMDET: June 2017.
- PUBDET: June 2017.