PSCADB Clerk Notification 191 Jobs Field Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Punjab State Cooperative Agriculture Development Bank has declared the notification for the recruitment of 191 vacancies for PSCADB Clerk, field officer, Information technology officer, Clerk cum DEO and Manager . In the banking sector, who are seeking for government job this is the best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online before the last date. Here we are providing details qualification, age limit, selection process,salary details and how to apply. For more details about this notification visit the official website.
Recruiting Organization –Punjab cooperative Agriculture Development Bank
Post Name-post names are given below,
- Field Officer : 80 posts.
- Clerk Cum DEO : 80 posts.
- Manager : 20 posts.
- Information Technology Officer : 11 posts.
No. of Posts-191 Vacancies.
Job Category-State Government Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria For PSCADB
Qualification is different for different posts. Post wise qualification is given below,
- Manager Post – B.Com/B.Sc Agriculture or Higher education in same.
- IT Officer – B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in Computer science or IT.
- Field Officer & Clerk cum DEO- Any Graduation with min 50% aggregate Marks with 120 hrs Computer course certificate from ISO Certified institute or government organization.
The age limit required to apply for the Punjab cooperative bank will be 18 years to 45 years.
Salary Structure of Cooperative Bank:
The remuneration paid by the Punjab cooperative bank to the selected aspirants is Rs.10,300 – Rs.34,800 + Grade pay.
- Written Exam.
The contenders will be shortlisted in each round based on the merit marks.
- Starting date of submission of application form 30th November 2016.
- Closing date for submission of application forms 20th December 2016.
How to Apply online For PSCADB bank:
- The applicants need to open the official site of required organization.
- Click on the registration link.
- Before fill up, the form read instructions carefully.
- Now enter the complete details in the form.
- Upload scan copy of passport size photo and signature.
- Upload the required certificates along with the application form.
- Submit them and save the registration no available on the screen.
Admit Card For PSCADB Bank 2016-17:
Admit card is issued by the officials from the website before the examination. Those who had to apply for the post, those Applicants can download the hall ticket before the exam. Time, date and venue of the exam will be available in the call letter/admit card.
Punjab Cooperative Agriculture Bank Results & Merit List:
The results will be updated shortly after completing the exam. The postulants can check the results from the official web portal.
Cut marks will be announced by the organization officials . Who have reached the cutoff marks, those contenders names have appeared in the merit list. Shortlisted aspirants are selected for the further process. For more about results, cut off and merit list visit the official site.
For more updates on state government jobs, police jobs, bank jobs and central government jobs connected with our site.