OUAT CET Entrance Test 2017 UG PG Admission, Application, Exam Date:
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (O.U.A.T) will soon declare the notification of Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into various Undergraduate-UG and Post Graduate-PG courses. The aspirants who are interested can read this page for the latest updates regarding common entrance test (CET) 2017.The Aspirants who are invites through online/ offline.
The admission process of candidates will be based on merit which is based on academic career performance as well as Entrance Examination and also Extracurricular activities. For more details like application process, eligibility and many other updates read this page and candidates even can visit OUAT official website at-www.ouat.ac.in.
Details regarding university –
Details of university– Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)
Name of the entrance test – OUAT Univ CET Entrance Test 2017
Academic course – UG and PG
Stats of notification – Declares
Courses offered by the university:
Under Graduate Courses: Bachelor of Sciences in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences / Agricultural Engineering/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Home Science/ Agricultural Engineering & Technology
Masters Programme: Masters of Science in Agriculture/Agricultural Statistics/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agriculture Biotech/ Forestry/ Home Science/Fisheries Sciences
Doctoral Programmes: PhD in Veterinary Sciences/ Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/Fisheries Sciences/
OUAT 2017 Application Forms –
- Log on to OUAT official website at- www.ouat.nic.in
- Then Click on the link of “OUAT CET 2017”
- Open and read the details of eligibility and application process
- Fill up forms as per instructions are given in advt
- Attach all required Document & click on submit button.
- Take print of application for future uses.
- Candidates must qualify 10+2(Science Stream) with the minimum of 50% marks (40% marks only for SC/ST category) for UG course.
- For PG candidates who have to qualified Degree in Science Stream are eligible for apply.
Physical Standard :
- Minimum Height
For the Male (General & SC) = 163cm and For ST = 152cm
For the Female (General & SC) = 150cm and For ST = 145cm
- Minimum Chest girth
Male= Between 79cm to 84cm (with Minimum 5 cm. expansion)
- Fast walking in four hours :-
- For Male = 25km
- For Female = 14km.
OUAT Univ CET Entrance Test 2017 Syllabus –
The syllabus will be published in the official page along with the notification.
IMPORTANT EVENTS AND DATES
1. Submission of Application Online: march 2017
2. Downloading of Form-‘A’-cum Admit Card: May 2017 (9.00 a.m.)
3. Date of Entrance Examination: May 2017 (Sunday), 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
4. Last Date of Receipt of: June 2017 (5.00 p.m.) or within 15 days from the date of publication of the result of C.H.S.E. Annual +2 Science Examination 2017 whichever is later.