- 1 OU MBA 3rd/ 1st Sem Results Declared 2017-18 Osmania Univ
Here is the good news for the candidates who are studying MBA in Osmania University and its affiliated colleges that university declared results of 3rd sem exam results on the official page. The candidates whoever are searching for the updates of results can start downloading the results from Osmania University official page and read this page for more details. The exam for the MBA 3rd Sem was conducted in the month if December 2017. Now the officials are all set to declare the results for OU MBA 1st and 3rd Sem 2017. The candidates can check the below page for all the latest updates.
OU MBA 3rd/ 1st Sem Results Declared 2017-18 Osmania Univ
The Osmania University is called as O.U and this university was established in the year 1918 by Nawab Osman Ali Khan, seventh Nizam and located in the city of Hyderabad. University offers various courses and Master’s in Business Management (MBA) is one among the courses offered by the University and university follows semester pattern for MBA exam.
Even this time completed with the III semester exams in the month of Dec/Jan and last exam will conduct in Dec 2017/ Jan 2018 and after completion of exams, candidates started searching for the updates of results. The officials will release the OU MBA III Sem Result 2017 soon on the website. The contenders can check the details and required information in the article below.
Overview about Osmania Univ M.B.A 1/3 Sem Exam 2017
Name of University: Osmania University
Exam Name: 3rd /1st sem exams 2017 or ODD sem exams 2017.
Courses Name: Master’s in Business Management (MBA)
Dates of Exam: Dec/Jan 2017.
Notice About: OU MBA I Sem Result 2017.
Status of Results:
MBA 3rd sem results- Available now
MBA 1st Sem results- Available soon
Osmania University MBA Result 2017
The officials of the OU are going to declare the Results only on the official website. The contenders who wrote the exam for the academic year can now check the result. The postulants must have the hall ticket number to check the marks. The subject wise marks of each candidate will be displayed on the screen once they submit the proper details. Check the instructions and the direct link below which helps the applicants in getting their marks easily.
Steps to Check OU MBA Odd Sem Results 2017:
- Candidates need to follow below steps to download results from official page,
- Postulants of OU Master’s in Business Management (M.B.A) log on to the official web page of Osmania University.Then candidates search for the updates of results.
- Then candidates search for the updates of results.
- Open link and find the results link of MBA 3rd sem Dec 2017 Exams
- Then enter the roll number of students in the required field.
- The results of 3rd Sem Master’s in Business Management (MBA) available in the format of PDF.
- Finally, take a copy of results for candidates use
Official Website- www.osmania.ac.in
For more updates and details visit the official page of OU.
- M. Phil in Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration (Day & Evening courses)
- Master of Hospital Management, Police Management
- MBA (PE) & (Tech. Management)
- MMS Defence
- Part-time & Full-time Ph. D in Management Studies
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Production, Electronics & Electrical Civil. Instrumentation, IT etc
- Master of Engineering (full-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Biomedical, and Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Master of Engineering (Part-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Communication, Computer Science & Civil Engg
- Part-time and Full-Time Ph. D course in Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application & Science in Information Science
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Master of Library Science
- M. Phil in Library & Info, Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work etc.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology etc
- Master of Social Work
- PG Diploma courses in Child Psychology, Development rehabilitation, Psychological Counseling, Early Intervention
- Ph. D in Psychology, Political Science, History, Library & Information, Social work, Sociology, Economics etc
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Catering Tech & Culinary Arts, Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology. Food processing. Textile. Chemical Technology)
- Full Time & Part Time Ph. D course in Technology
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages, Distance Education
- Bachelor of Law (Three-year & Five Year course)
- Master of Law
- Ph. D in Law (3year and Four-year part-time course)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws
- Bachelor of Education
- M. Phil in Education
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education (MR) & (HI)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Full-time & part-time Ph. D in Education
- Master of Education & Physical Edu
- Master of Education in Special Education (MR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Early Child Hood Education
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education.
Details about the OU MBA Supplementary Exam 2017:
The postulants who have failed in the exam in one or more than one subject and willing to appear again can apply for the supply exam. Those who secured the fewer marks can also apply for rechecking/revaluation or improvement exam. The contenders must pay the application fee as per the paper. The details about the exam dates, application form and fee will be posted soon on the website. Keep visiting the page to get all the latest updates.