- 1 OSSC Police SI Notification134 SI Jobs 2017 Odisha SSC Apply Online
- 1.1 OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- 126.96.36.199 Brief Info on OSSC Police SI Notification 2017/ 134 Police Jobs:-
- 188.8.131.52 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Sub-Inspector Posts:-
- 184.108.40.206 Odisha SSC SI Vacancy Online Application Process 2017:-
- 220.127.116.11 SSC Odisha Police Jobs 2017-Admit Card:-
- 18.104.22.168 Syllabus for Sub Inspector Posts:-
- 22.214.171.124 OSSC CPSE for SI of Police Results:-
- 126.96.36.199 Important Dates of OSSC SI Notification 2017:-
- 188.8.131.52 OSSC Police SI Official Notification
- 184.108.40.206 Click Here for OSSC SI Online Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced a notification for 134 Police Sub-Inspector posts 2017. The candidates who are interested in sub-inspector vacancies can apply through online. The online application is available from 25th January 2017 to 24th February 2017. The candidates who are interested in applying can check the entire notification below.
OSSC Police SI Notification134 SI Jobs 2017 Odisha SSC Apply Online
We are providing OSSC Police SI Notification brief details like application process, selection, eligibility norms etc in the article below. For more information aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal regularly.
OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Brief Info on OSSC Police SI Notification 2017/ 134 Police Jobs:-
Name of the Association: – Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Main Link of OSSC:- www.ossc.gov.in
Exam Name: – Combined Police Service Examination(CPSE).
Available Vacancies:- 134 Seats.
Designation Name: – Sub-Inspector of Police.
Mode of Application: – Online Mode.
Application Available from- 25/01/2017 to 24/02/2017.
Job Location: – Odisha.
Article About: – Release of Notification.
Vacancy Details(Category wise):-
- SC: 22 Posts.
- Unreserved: 67 Posts.
- ST: 30 Posts.
- SEBC: 15 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Sub-Inspector Posts:-
- Required Qualification: – Applicants must have qualified graduation or equivalent qualification from recognized board/university.
- Age Restriction: – The aspirant’s minimum age for applying is 21 years and upper age limit for applying is 25 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Relaxation in Age: – The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates.
- Application Fee: – The candidates other than SC/ST category are required to deposit examination fee Rs.100/- & the fee can be deposited by online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal.
- Selection Process: – Applicants must have to attend the Written exam(Prelims) and qualified candidates in prelims exam called for Physical Measurement & Physical Test(PET/PST). The selected applicants of the prelims and a physical test called for the Mains Exam followed by personal interview.
- The scale of Pay: – The selected candidates of SI post will get the salary Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-. with GP Rs.4,200/-
Odisha SSC SI Vacancy Online Application Process 2017:-
The interested contenders need to apply through online mode by following below simple and easy steps.
- Log on to the home page of Odisha Staff Selection Commission for applying.
- Then find “OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017″ official notification and click it.
- Read the notification completely eligible start applying.
- Then press on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the online application form in prescribed format.
- After that browse and attach candidates needed a certificate, photo & sign.
- Then make online payment for exam fee or download E-challan.
- Then finally take the hard copy of filled application form for future reference of applicants.
SSC Odisha Police Jobs 2017-Admit Card:-
The commission shall upload the admission letter of this recruitment examination at different stages(Preliminary Test/ Physical Test/Main Exam/Via-Voice cum Physical Test) of the admitted candidates on its official web portal. Eligible aspirants can download the admit card/call letter at the time of examination by using reg number.
Syllabus for Sub Inspector Posts:-
Candidates can visit the official notification for CPSE SI Exam Syllabus/Pattern. We will also update soon on our article so applicants stay connected with our articles.
OSSC CPSE for SI of Police Results:-
The Results will be uploaded soon on the website, after completion of the exam.
The Common Merit List shall be prepared to base of aggregate marks of the main examination, Weight age of NCC certificate, Sports achievements, Via-Voice. The merit list will be available soon on the official link. So candidates stay connected with us to get more updates.
Important Dates of OSSC SI Notification 2017:-
|Starting Date of OSSC SI Application||25.01.2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||24.02.2017|