- 1 OSSC Jr Assistant & Clerk Apply Online 2016 Notification Admit Card 363 Jobs
- 1.0.1 OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016-17-Brief Info
- 1.0.2 SSC Odisha Junior Clerk/JA Posts 2016-17 Eligibility Norms
- 1.0.3 How to Apply for the OSSC JA/JC Posts 2016-17
- 1.0.4 Odisha SSC Junior Assistant & JC Vacancy Admit Card 2017
- 1.0.5 Syllabus & Pattern of OSSC JA & JC Jobs 2016-17
- 1.0.6 OSSC Junior Clerk Results & Merit List 2016-17
Odisha Staff Selection commission is shortly termed as OSSC. Odisha SSC had published a notification for recruitment of 363 OSSC Jr Assistant & Junior Clerk Posts. The contenders who are waiting for govt jobs in Odisha, this is best opportunity to get the job. The contenders need to check all eligibility norms before applying. Applications available in between 12th Dec 2016 to 11th Jan 2017.
OSSC Jr Assistant & Clerk Apply Online 2016 Notification Admit Card 363 Jobs
The selection will be conducted through written exam(prelims & mains) & computer skill test. The candidates shortlisted purely on merit performance of aspirants in selection scheme. For more details, applicants can follow the notification below.
Category Wise/Post wise Vacancy Details:
Junior Assistant-156 Posts.
- PWD-03 Posts Ex-Servicemen-02 Posts.
- General-74 Posts (Women-17).
- SC-23 Posts (Women-07).
- SEBC-15 Posts (Women-07)
- ST-44 Posts (Women-15).
Junior Clerk-207 Posts.
- ST-104 Posts (Women-34).
- SC-63 Posts (Women-23).
- SEBC-18 Posts (Women-10).
- PWD-09 Posts.
- General-22 Posts (Women-07).
- Ex-Servicemen-02 Posts.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016-17-Brief Info
Total vacancies:-363 positions.
Authority Name:-Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name:-Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant.
Reg Starts on-12/12/2016.
Reg Closed on-11/01/2017.
Job Category:-State Govt Jobs.
Selection Scheme:-Written Exam(Prelims/Mains) and Computer Skill Test.
SSC Odisha Junior Clerk/JA Posts 2016-17 Eligibility Norms
The minimum age for the above posts 18 years & maximum age is 32 years as on 01/01/2016.
Relaxation in Age:-
The upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC,ST,SC,Women aspirants & 10 years for PWD applicants.
The candidate must have passed minimum (10+2) 12th standard or equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer knowledge.
All SEBC & UR postulants other than SC, ST, PWD have to pay the nonrefundable examination fee of Rs.100/-The fee can be deposited either through online/offline mode using treasury portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the treasury.
The appointment shall be made in consolidated salary of Rs.5,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
The selection will be conducted by the following exams.
- Prelims exam.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
Dates to Remember:-
The announcement of application form-12.12.2016.
Last date for registration-11.01.2017.
How to Apply for the OSSC JA/JC Posts 2016-17
- Candidates first need to open official web portal www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on relevant recruitment link in the available list.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and required documents.
- Make the payment on or before the last date.
- The application form is submitted by the click on submit button.
- Save the file and take print out of it further reference.
- Send the filled OSSC application form with specified certificates to the below address.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No.1, Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar – 751054.
Odisha SSC Junior Assistant & JC Vacancy Admit Card 2017
The admit card/call letter of the above selection test will be available soon on the official site. The job seekers stay touch with us for the availability of OSSC junior clerk/junior assistant hall ticket.
Syllabus & Pattern of OSSC JA & JC Jobs 2016-17
The candidates can visit the official notice for OSSC junior assistant and clerk exam syllabus and pattern. The exam pattern for selection will be intimated in our web portal soon.
OSSC Junior Clerk Results & Merit List 2016-17
The candidates attended for the Prelims exam of above post will get their results shortly. Final merit list is available on official website. Merit list is prepared based on aspirants performance in above tests. For more details refer the official notice.
Stay connected with our web portal for more updates about this notification.