- 1 Osmania University OUCET Entrance Test 2017 Application, Eligibility, Result
- 1.1 Overview of OUCET Entrance Notification 2017
- 1.2 OU CET 2017 Apply Online Process
Osmania University is going to conduct Common Entrance test to Various courses of PG and UG for current assessment year 2017-18. Interested students can apply for notification through Online from the official link of Osmania university and in order to take admission for the current year 2017 for various courses. The postulants must submit the form before the last date. The details regarding the application and admission process ie now mentioned below.
Osmania University OUCET Entrance Test 2017 Application, Eligibility, Result
The Osmania University Common Entrance Test is termed as OUCET. Osmania will conduct every year the written Common Entrance test for interested students who want have their higher education can apply through this university for the different course offered like UG, PG and Diploma courses. As usual this year also the OU has released Entrance test notification for current assessment year 2017-18 and for the various course of PG, UG and Diploma courses and the students interested apply in a large number.
The Notification will be released in the month of April 2017 and it is expected to conduct entrances test in the month of May and June 2017. The interested students can find the more details about the Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification Exam pattern, Exam Syllabus, results. For more details check the OU website.
Overview of OUCET Entrance Notification 2017
- Name of Board: Osmania University
- Name of the exam: Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) 2017
- Exam Dates: In the month of May and June 2017
- Total number of seats: 18,881 seats
- Course: for different courses like of PG, UG and Diploma course
- Starting date of application: April 2017
- Status: Release of Advertisement
- Official website: www.osmania.ac.in.
Details about the OUCET Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
- Qualification– It is being informed that applicant must have completed the Under Graduate course of writing for PG entrance test and other information will be given notification
- Application Fee: Will Be Rs. 400 for OC and BC candidates and Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates for more detail check notification
- Details about Seats –
S.no Name of university Total number seats 1 Osmania University 13,027 2 Telangana University 1,990 3 Mahatma Gandhi University 2630 4 Palamur University 1234 5 Campus College Seats at 4 University and rest in Affiliated Universities 4500
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Computer Application & Science in Information Science
- Bachelor of Education
- M. Phil in Education
- Bachelor of Education in Special Education (MR) & (HI)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Full-time & part-time Ph. D in Education
- Master of Education & Physical Edu
- Master of Education in Special Education (MR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Early Child Hood Education
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education.
- Bachelor of Library Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Master of Library Science
- M. Phil in Library & Info, Psychology, Political Science, Economics, Clinical Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Social Work etc.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology etc
- Master of Social Work
- PG Diploma courses in Child Psychology, Development rehabilitation, Psychological Counseling, Early Intervention
- Ph. D in Psychology, Political Science, History, Library & Information, Social work, Sociology, Economics etc
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical, Production, Electronics & Electrical Civil. Instrumentation, IT etc
- Master of Engineering (full-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil, Biomedical, and Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Master of Engineering (Part-time courses) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Communication, Computer Science & Civil Engg
- Part-time and Full-Time Ph. D course in Engineering
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Catering Tech & Culinary Arts, Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology. Food processing. Textile. Chemical Technology)
- Full Time & Part Time Ph. D course in Technology
- Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
- M. Phil in Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration (Day & Evening courses)
- Master of Hospital Management, Police Management
- MBA (PE) & (Tech. Management)
- MMS Defence
- Part-time & Full-time Ph. D in Management Studies
Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages, Distance Education
- Bachelor of Law (Three-year & Five Year course)
- Master of Law
- Ph. D in Law (3year and Four-year part-time course)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights & Cyber Laws
OU CET 2017 Apply Online Process
The contenders who are interested in applying for the Common Entrance Test need to submit their forms online. The application forms are now available on the official web page. The aspirants must read all the instructions and the notification completely before applying. only those who satisfy the mentioned criteria must submit the application for, else their forms will be rejected. Check the below instructions which are provided to help the applicants in submitting their forms online.
How to apply for OUCET Notification 2017
- The Students interested in notification of OUCET 2017 should first click on Direct Link
- Enter the OUCET notification 2017
- After appearing, students has to look at full notification about Eligibility criteria.
- Then Fill application form about applicants details like name, date of birth, etc..
- Make payment of application fee or registration fee
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- At last, Take printout of application for future reference
For more details and Current updates, the students need to stay tuned to OU.
Official Notification – Click here
|Online Registrtaion||21st April 2017|
|Last Date||8th May 2017|
|Last Date with Rs.200/- Last fee||15th May 2017|
|Rs.500/- Last fee last date||22nd May 2017|
|OU OCET Entrance Exam Date||June 2017|
|Hall Ticket||May/June 2017|
|Result Date||July 2017|
Details about the OUCET Hall Ticket 2017:
The hall tickets will be available on the official website few days before the exam. The contenders using their application number can download it from the website. It is compulsory to have the admit card without which the postulants will not be allowed to write the exam. The details about the instructions and the download link will be provided by us soon on our page. The contenders after submitting the forms can get in touch with us for the updates.
OUCET Results & Rank card 2017:
The results will be declared by the officials only on the website. The contenders can check the website for the updates. Anyhow, we will also provide all the instructions and details on our page once the exam is completed. The contenders must have the hall ticket number to check the marks & download the OUCET Rank Card.