National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD has published the notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Manager for various departments. There are many vacancies available for the eligible candidates. The candidates who are interested in joining the government organization can apply now.
NABARD Notification Assistant Manager Gr A & B Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
The details regarding the vacancy, application process and other details are given below in the article. The candidates need to go through the complete article for all the eligibility details, read all the instructions carefully and then apply for the post. The candidates if found in-eligible application will be rejected.
NABARD Recruitment Details:
- Name of the organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD.
- Name of the Post: Assistant manager.
- No: of vacancies: soon updated
- Official Website: www.nabard.org .
- Location: India
- Manager-Grade B in Rural Development Banking Service RDBS – soon updated
- Assistant Managers-Grade A in RDBS- soon updated
NABARD Eligibility Details and Application Process:
Qualification: Applicants must be Graduate or Master’s degree in any one specialization like Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Veterinary Science, Fisheries, Horticulture, Commerce, Arts, Science, Information Technology, Science etc., from any recognized university with minimum marks.
Age criteria: Applicants age must be between above mentioned:
Assistant Manager- 21yrs to 30yrs.
Manager- 25yrs to 35yrs.
Note: Age relaxation period is applicable for all reserved candidates.
Processing Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee as given below depending on the category:
Grade-A: Rs.750/- .
Reserved Category: Rs.100/-.
- Preliminary written exam.
- Main written exam.
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will be offered as mentioned below:
Assistant Manger- Rs.17100/-.
- Open the link nabard.org .
- Search for the NABARD 2016 Recruitment Application Form link.
- Click on the link and read all the instructions given.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fill the form with all the details correctly with all personal & educational details.
- Attach the documents with photograph and signature with it.
- Submit this form and save the registration details for further use.
Admit Cards for NABARD Preliminary Written Exam:
Applicants can get the admit cards from the official website 10-15 days before the exam date. The process to get the admit cards form the official site will be uploaded in articles shortly. Stay in touch with us for all the updates. All the details like exam date, time, and venue with complete address will be available on the admit cards.
Candidates need to carry the admit card with any one government identity proof to the exam hall. Without this candidates will not allow writing the exam.
Syllabus for NABARD:
For Assistant Manager & manger–
Preliminary Examination: Phase I
The exam paper will be of objective type questions for 200 marks. Duration: 120mins.
Topics and marks: part 1
- English Language-40marks.
- General Awareness- 20 marks.
- Test of Reasoning- 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude- 30 marks.
- Computer knowledge- 20 marks.
- Agriculture & social issues- 25marks.
- Economic & Social issues- 25marks.
Main Written Examination: Phase II
The paper will consist of two papers one with MCQ and one descriptive of subjective type pattern for 100marks.
Time duration: 1hr 30mins.
Topic: paper 1
- Analytical and Drafting Ability.
- Essay writing.
- Report writing.
- Paragraph writing.
- Letter writing.
Time: 1hr 30mins.
Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development.
Interview: Phase III
Assistant manager-25 marks.
Manager- 40 marks.
Results: The results of the written exam will be uploaded in the official website shortly after the commencement of exam. The candidates can check it on the website directly as no other site will publish the results. The notification about the result will be mentioned shortly by us.
Application start date: March 2017
Last date: April 2017.
Preliminary exam date: May 2017.
Main Exam date: June 2017.
Note: Applicants are requested to stay in touch with our articles for all latest updates.