- 1 MPSC State Service Notification, Apply Online 155 Jobs 2017 Exam Date
- 1.0.1 Brief Details About MPSC SSE Notice 2017
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria for Asst Commissioner of Sales, Tahsildar 2016-17
- 1.0.3 Maharashtra PSC SSE Apply Online Process 2016-17
- 1.0.4 Call Letter for PSC State Service Exam(SSE) 2016-17
- 1.0.5 SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.0.6 Results & Merit List for MPSC Tahsildar Jobs
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission had recently released a notification for recruitment of 155 Ass Commissioner of Sales, Tahasildar & Other Posts. The applicants now can check the Maharashtra PSC State Service Notification, MPSC Eligibility Conditions to start applying. The applications are available in between 14th Dec 2016 to 3rd Jan 2017.
MPSC State Service Notification, Apply Online 155 Jobs 2017 Exam Date
Interested aspirants can till then check all the information in the above article and get prepared. The MPSC State Service Exam conducted on 2nd April 2017. The candidates must submit their forms before the last date. Check the complete article to get more details about MPSC State Service Jobs 2017.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Total Positions: 155 Vacancies.
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales-41 Posts.
- Tahsildar-25 posts.
- Nayab Tahsildar-31 posts.
- Asst Group Development Officer-16 posts.
- Divisional Officer-15 posts.
- Asst Registrar Cooperative Socitioes-14 posts.
- Dy Chief Executive Officer/ BDO-04 Posts.
- Asst Regional Transport Officer-03 Posts.
- Dy Superintendent of Land Record-02 Posts.
- The Dy Superintendent State of Excise-02 Posts.
- Asst Commission of State Excise-01 Post.
- State Superintendent of Excies-01 Post.
Brief Details About MPSC SSE Notice 2017
Organisation Name: –Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Post Name: –Asst Commissioner of Sales, Tahsildar Posts & other posts.
Exam Name:-MPSC State Service Exam 2017.
Total Vacancies:-155 posts.
Apply Mode: –Online.
Application Starts on-14/12/2016.
Reg Closed on-03/01/2017.
Category: -State Govt Jobs.
Work Location: -Maharashtra.
Selection Scheme: -Prelims, Mains, Interview.
MPSC Main Link:-www.mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Asst Commissioner of Sales, Tahsildar 2016-17
The applicant’s age must be minimum 19 years and maximum 38 years.
The aspirants who are interested in applying must be completed their Graduation Degree from reputed university/board.
Applicants need to pay the application fee as per requirement below.
- Rs. 523/- for general aspirants.
- Rs 323/- for remaining all other contenders.
Selected candidates pay scale for the as per organization norms. For more details, Applicants can check the official notice.
The Postulants will be shortlisted based on the merits obtained in the Prelims, Mains. The candidates need to prepare well for the exam. Shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview process.
Registration Starts on-14/12/2016.
Last Date for Application-03/01/2017.
The MPSC SSE Prelims Exam-02/04/2017.
Maharashtra PSC SSE Apply Online Process 2016-17
- Contenders need to open the official website page.
- Check for the recruitment notices.
- Click on the appropriate application advertisement link.
- Read the notice & pay the application cost.
- Fill the details in the application form and submit it after uploading the documents.
- Note down the application number which is useful later.
Call Letter for PSC State Service Exam(SSE) 2016-17
The aspirants after applying for the exam can get the details about the MPSC SSE Admit Card 2016-17 updated time to time. it will available 10 days prior to the exam. For more details check the MPSC official notice and stay connected with us.
SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
After the completion of registration, an aspirant can get syllabus online by the officials. Postulants can also download Syllabus & Exam Pattern which is easily available on the official website.
Results & Merit List for MPSC Tahsildar Jobs
The results can be declared by the after completing the exam. Aspirants can check the final merit list from official web portal.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in prelims, mains followed by an nterview.
For more details about this recruitment need to open Official Notice