- 1 MPSC State Service Notification 2017, Apply Online, Exam Date
- 2 Maharashtra MPSC SSE Apply Online Process 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission had recently released a notification for recruitment of Ass Commissioner of Sales, Tahasildar & Other Posts. The applicants now can check the Notification, MPSC Eligibility Conditions to start applying. The applications are available from December 2017 on the official website. Below are the instructions, eligibility details & the selection process for the MPSC State Service 2017. Check the page completely for more details.
MPSC State Service Notification 2017, Apply Online, Exam Date
Interested aspirants can till then check all the information in the above article and get prepared. The MPSC State Service Exam conducted in the month of April 2017. The candidates must submit their forms before the last date. Check the complete article to get more details about MPSC State Service Jobs 2017.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales
- Nayab Tahsildar
- Asst Group Development Officer
- Divisional Officer
- Asst Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Dy Chief Executive Officer/ BDO
- Asst Regional Transport Officer
- Dy Superintendent of Land Record
- The Dy Superintendent State of Excise
- Asst Commission of State Excise
- State Superintendent of Excise
Overview of MPSC State Service Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: –Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Post Name: –Asst Commissioner of Sales, Tahsildar Posts & other posts.
Exam Name: MPSC State Service Exam 2017.
Total Vacancies: Updated Soon
Apply Mode: Online.
MPSC Main Link: www.mpsc.gov.in
Reg Closed on- January 2018
Category: State Govt Jobs.
Work Location: Maharashtra.
MPSC Selection Scheme:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Exam.
Maharashtra PSC State Service Eligibility Criteria 2017
The applicant’s age must be minimum 19 years and maximum 38 years.
The aspirants who are interested in applying must be completed their Graduation Degree from reputed university/board.
Applicants need to pay the application fee as per requirement below.
- Rs. 523/- for general aspirants.
- Rs 323/- for remaining all other contenders.
Selected candidates pay scale for the as per organization norms. For more details, Applicants can check the official notice.
The Postulants will be shortlisted based on the merits obtained in the Prelims, Mains. The candidates need to prepare well for the exam. Shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview process.
|Application Start Date||December 2017|
|Last Date||January 2018|
|MPSC SSE Prelims Exam date||April 2018|
|Admit Card||April 2018|
|Result Date||May 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Maharashtra MPSC SSE Apply Online Process 2017
- Contenders need to open the official website page.
- Check for the recruitment notices.
- Click on the appropriate application advertisement link.
- Read the notice & pay the application cost.
- Fill the details in the application form and submit it after uploading the documents.
- Note down the application number which is useful later.
Call Letter for PSC State Service Exam(SSE) 2017-18
The aspirants after applying for the exam can get the details about the MPSC SSE Admit Card 2017 updated time to time. it will available 10 days prior to the exam. For more details check the MPSC official notice and stay connected with us.
MPSC SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
After the completion of registration, an aspirant can get syllabus online by the officials. Postulants can also download Syllabus & Exam Pattern which is easily available on the official website.
Maha SSE Results & Merit List for MPSC Tahsildar Jobs
The results can be declared by the after completing the exam. Aspirants can check the MPSC SSE Merit list from official web portal.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in prelims, mains followed by an interview.
For more details about this recruitment need to open Official Notice