- 1 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016-17 Notification, Apply Online Sub Inspector, Syllabus
- 188.8.131.52 Brief Info on MPSC PSI Notification 2016-17
- 184.108.40.206 Eligibility Norms For MPSC SI Eligibility Vacancies 2016-17
- 220.127.116.11 How to Apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Online Application 2016-17
- 18.104.22.168 Admit Card for Maharashtra Sub Inspector Jobs
- 22.214.171.124 Exam Syllabus & Pattern for PSC PSI Posts 2017
- 126.96.36.199 MPSC Police Sub Ins Results & Merit List 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission had published a new employment notification. There are 750 vacancies available in the department. MPSC invites the applications for maha police jobs apply online Sub inspector(PSI) posts. Applications are started on 7th December 2016.
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016-17 Notification, Apply Online Sub Inspector, Syllabus
Interested contenders for Maharashtra police jobs may apply through online before 27th Dec 2016. In this notification about all information like qualification, pay scale, age criteria, application process and selection process check here. For more information click on official notice.
Category wise Vacancy Details:-
- SC-98 posts.
- ST-53 posts.
- Unreserved Category-566 posts.
- VJA-08 posts.
- SBC-11 posts.
- NTB-14 posts.
Brief Info on MPSC PSI Notification 2016-17
Job Category-State Government Jobs.
Total Seats-750 posts.
Association Name-Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Position Name-Police Sub Inspector.
Official Web Portal-www.mpsc.gov.in
Last Date of Application-27/12/2016.
Eligibility Norms For MPSC SI Eligibility Vacancies 2016-17
Here we providing all eligible criteria such as qualification, age limit, selection process, processing fee etc. Applying aspirants can check eligible norms below.
|Academic Qualification||Age Criteria|
|Candidates should be completed their graduation/degree from any reputed university or board/college.||Aspirants minimum age must be 18 years & maximum 28 years.|
Cost of Application-
- Rs. 373/- for Reserved Category applicants.
- Rs. 273/-for Unreserved Category postulants.
The selected contenders will pay of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with G.P Rs. 4,300/-
Applicants will be shortlisted based on Physical Test, Written Exam & Medical Test.
- The announcement of online registration-07/12/2016.
- Closing date for Submission of application-27.12.2016.
- Written held on-12th March 2017.
How to Apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Online Application 2016-17
- Applicants log on to the official website of MPSC.
- Search for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2016-17 link in the list.
- Click on it and apply online.
- Now application forms available on the screen & enter complete details.
- Upload the passport size photo, signature, and reputed documents.
- Then click on submit button.
- Note down the application number & password for future purpose.
Admit Card for Maharashtra Sub Inspector Jobs
Call Letter/Hall Ticket is available on the official web to link two weeks prior the examination. Postulants can download the entry card from the official site at the time of the exam. For more updates about Admit Card and other information stay connected with us.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern for PSC PSI Posts 2017
We will update detailed syllabus on our web page shortly. Exam pattern and Syllabus go through the previous Model Papers & other details related to post on the official web address. With help of this information, you can start your preparation.
MPSC Police Sub Ins Results & Merit List 2017
Aspirants can download the Results of police sub inspector very soon after completion of the exam from the official link of MPSC. Merit List will be available on the MPSC website after getting the results. Stay touch with us for more news about results & merit list.
For more updates regarding this recruitment and all government jobs, police vacancy etc candidates daily refer our web page.