- 1 MPPSC State Service Exam 190 Jobs Apply Online 2017 Syllabus & Admit Card
- 1.0.1 Brief Info on MPPSC State Service Notification 2017
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Norms for Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Jobs 2017
- 1.0.3 MPPSC State Service Online Application Process 2017
- 1.0.4 MP State Service Vacancy Admit Card 2017
- 1.0.5 Syllabus & Exam pattern for MP PSC State Service Posts 2017
- 1.0.6 Results & Merit List
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a notification for 190 State Service vacancies. Interested candidates can check the all eligible norms in the article below. Here we provide important details of this state service recruitment. The aspirants who have to satisfy the all eligible criteria may apply through online. Applications are available in between 09/12/2016 to 08/01/2017. For more more information regarding MPPSC State Service recruitment refer official website.
mp state services jobs, mppsc admit card, mppsc apply online, mppsc civil services apply online, mppsc prelims apply online 2017, mppsc scs recruitment, mppsc state civil services, mppsc state services notification, mppsc state services notification 2017, mppsc state services prelims application, mppsc state services prelims recruitment 2017
MPPSC State Service Exam 190 Jobs Apply Online 2017 Syllabus & Admit Card
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies: 190 posts.
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner-05.
- Block Development Officer-01.
- Deputy Registrar-03.
- Child Development Project Officer-02.
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)-45.
- Commercial Tax Inspector-23.
- Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer-02.
- Nayab Tehsildar-34.
- Assistant Jail Superintendent-17.
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer-18.
- State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector)-27.
Brief Info on MPPSC State Service Notification 2017
No of Positions:- 190 Vacancies.
Board Name:-Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Position Name:-Various Posts.
Exam Name:-Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam 2017.
Category:-State Govt Jobs.
Selection Scheme:-written exam(Prelims & Main) & Interview.
Eligibility Norms for Madhya Pradesh PSC State Service Jobs 2017
The applicants should have minimum 18 years & maximum age could be 32 years. For post wise age details postulants refer official notice. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
The candidates should be completed their graduation from reputed university/board. for post wise qualification aspirants go to detailed advertisement notice.
Rs.250/- for Madhya Pradesh state applying candidates and Rs. 500/- for all other state applicants. Pay the application cost by using net banking/credit card/debit card.
Organisation should pay the best pay scale for employment as post wise. For post, wise contenders must take a reference to a detailed advertisement.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Examination.
Contenders will be shortlisted based on marks obtained by them in above rounds.
- The announcement of online application begins on 9th Dec 2016.
- Closing date for submission of application is 8th Jan 2017.
- Admit card/hall ticket published on 18th January 2017.
- Preliminary exam conducted on 10th Feb 2017.
MPPSC State Service Online Application Process 2017
- Aspirants visit the official web portal of MPPSC.
- Search for MPPSC 190 State Service Recruitment 2017 link in the list and click on it.
- Select desired post and click on apply online.
- Noe enters complete details.
- Upload the reputed documents.
- Then click on submit button.
- Note down the registration number and password for future usage.
MP State Service Vacancy Admit Card 2017
Call letter is available on the official web portal from 18/01/2017. Who have applied for the above posts can download the hall ticket two weeks prior the exam. Time and address of the examination will be available on the admit card.
Note: Candidates must carry the admit card/entry card at the time exam along with id proof.
Syllabus & Exam pattern for MP PSC State Service Posts 2017
The Madhya Pradesh state service exam will be conducted in two stages(prelims & mains). Prelims exam pattern will be like this
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hrs|
|Paper-2||General Aptitude Test||200 marks||2 hrs|
We update state service brief Syllabus & Main Exam Pattern shortly on the web portal. So contenders stay touch with us for all updates.
Results & Merit List
After completing the exam Results will be declared by officials on the website. Merit List will be available on the official site shortly. For more updates regarding Results & Merit List visit our web portal daily.