- 1 MPPSC Forest Services 174 Apply Online 2017 Notification, Admit Card & Syllabus
- 1.0.1 Brief Details About MPPSC Forest Services Recruitment 2016
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Norms for MPPSC FR & AFG Notification
- 1.0.3 How to Apply for MP Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard Posts 2016
- 1.0.4 Call Letter for Madhya Pradesh PSC Forest Services Vacancy
- 1.0.5 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for MP PSC Forest Services Vacancies 2016
- 1.0.6 Results & Merit for PSC Forest Ranger Post, Madhya Pradesh
The contenders who are waiting for the government jobs can grab the opportunity and apply for the forest services posts. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification for Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Guard. There are total 174 seats available in the organization. Online application is started on December 9th, 2016.
MPPSC Forest Services 174 Apply Online 2017 Notification, Admit Card & Syllabus
The aspirants can check all eligibility criteria in the article below. Who have satisfied the all eligible norms need to submit their forms through online. For more details regarding this recruitment visit official notice.
Total vacancies: 174 posts.
- Assistant Forest Guard-15o vacancies.
- Forest Ranger-24 positions.
Brief Details About MPPSC Forest Services Recruitment 2016
Recruiting Board-Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Total Positions-174 seats.
Vacancy Name- Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard.
Category- State Govt Jobs.
Job Location-Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Norms for MPPSC FR & AFG Notification
- The Candidates Should completed their Graduation in science/engineering subjects(science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, Physics, Zoology from reputed university.
- Two years diploma in forest training from forest college in India.
- Should have a physical standard as mentioned in the official notice.
- Minimum 21 years.
- Maximum 28 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per government rules.
- Rs. 250/- for Madhya Pradesh applicants.
- Rs. 500/- for all other state postulants.
For more details about the salary refer the advertisement link.
The selection of applicants done based on following rounds.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main examination.
- Interview for Personality Test.
Dates to remember-
- Begin of Application-09/12/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application-8th January 2017.
- Prelims exam conducted on-10-02-2017.
- Declaration date of Prelims call letter-18.01.2017.
How to Apply for MP Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard Posts 2016
- First, visit the official site of MP Public service Commission.
- Click on the recruitment notification on the home page.
- Select the desired post & click on apply online.
- Now enter complete details like name, email id & mobile number etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then click on submit button.
- Download file and take print out of it.
Call Letter for Madhya Pradesh PSC Forest Services Vacancy
The applicants can download the admit card/entry card on 18th January 2016 from official web portal. Date, time and venue of preliminary examination will be available on the call letter. Without hall ticket aspirants not allowed for the exam. For more updates about exam need to connect with our website.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for MP PSC Forest Services Vacancies 2016
The prelims exam will consist of two papers( paper-1& paper-2). These two papers will be conducted on 400 marks for the duration of 4 hours.
|Paper-I||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper-II||General Aptitude Test||200 marks||2 hours|
Candidates who have qualified in the preliminary exam those candidates eligible for the main examination followed by an interview. Syllabus & Main Examination Pattern will be updated soon our web portal. For more brief syllabus about state forest services need to open official site. So applicants stay tuned with us to get latest updates.
Results & Merit for PSC Forest Ranger Post, Madhya Pradesh
The contenders can also get the details about the MPPSC Forest services preliminary exam results & merit list and other details updated time to time. Stay connected with us for the latest news.
For more updates on all government jobs, central government jobs, bank jobs, police jobs, railway jobs contenders daily visit our web portal.