- 1 MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card MPEZ Exam Date & Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.1 MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is going to select the candidates for the post of Line Attendant. The recruitment notice was published by the board for 502 vacant positions. The postulants now might be waiting for the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus details. All the important data are updated in the article below along with the Exam Dates.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card MPEZ Exam Date & Pattern, Syllabus
The aspirants will be shortlisted based on the merits obtained by them in the written exam followed by an interview conducted by the MP Paschim Vidyut Company. Move forward and check the complete article to get the details regarding the examination.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Jobs-Brief Details:
Recruiting Board: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
Name of the Post: Line Attendant.
No: of Positions: 502.
Article About: MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam Admit Card.
Admit Card Available From: 10th Jan 2017.
Written Exam Date: 15th Jan 2017.
Result Declaration Date: 10th Feb 2017.
Assortment Process of MP Line Attendant Selection:
The contenders who have applied for the line attendant post will be attending the below exams conducted by the officials.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
The applicants who are qualified in written exam will be called for PET and other selection.
Madhya Pradesh PKVVCL Line Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Written Exam Pattern:
The written exam for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant position is Objective Type 100 questions(100 marks). Paper covered on-
- General English.
- General Knowledge.
Line Attendant Posts Brief Syllabus:
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Tenses etc.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars also.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series also.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.also.
- Science & Technology.
- International & National Organizations.
- Indian Economy.
- Important Days.
- General Polity.
- Indian History.
- Awards and Honours.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Capitals of India.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian National Movement.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.AC Fundamentals.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Estimation and costing.
- Basic Electronics
- Power Systems etc.
MPEZ Jobalpur Line Attendant Vacancy Admit Card:
The applicants can download the admit cards from the portal link at the time of exam which is available from 10/01/2017. The aspirants need to have the registration number to start downloading the cards. The postulants will not be allowed to write the exam without the admission letters. The instructions are provided below to get the admit card/hall ticket from the web portal.
- The aspirants need to open the website www.mpez.co.in home page.
- Check for the notifications tab from the page.
- Click on the appropriate admit card link.
- Enter the registration details of the applicant in the page.
- Click on the submit button, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.
Results & Meir list for the Line Attendant Selection:
The candidates attended for the exam will get the results on 10th Feb 2017 on the official website. The merit list will be generated based on the marks of written test & PET test.
The aspirants can stay in touch with our article for more details.