- 1 MP PAHUNT Notification 2017 Apply Online, Admit Card & Eligibility
- 1.1 Key Points of MP Vyapam PAHUNT Notification 2017:-
- 1.2 Eligibility Requirements of MAdhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2017:-
- 1.3 Steps to Apply for MP PAHUNT 2017 Examination:-
- 1.4 MPPEB PAHUNT Exam Pattern:-
- 1.5 Admit Card of MP PAHUNT 2017:-
- 1.6 PAHUNT 2017 Result Declaration:-
- 1.7 Important Dates to be Remember:-
pahunt application form, mp pahunt notification, pahunt exam date, mp pahunt application process, apply online for mp pahunt, how to apply for pahunt, mppeb pahunt eligibility, mp vyapam pahunt application fee, madhya pradesh pahunt exam fee, pahunt result, pahunt admit card, mp pahunt hall ticket, madhya pradesh pahunt exam admit card, mp pahunt result, mp pahunt application last date, mp pahunt exam pattern,
MPPEB- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or MP Vyapam is going to conduct Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT 2017) on 23rd July 2017. Candidates who are waiting for this notification may apply for the MP PAHNUT Notification 2017. Get the complete details of MP PAHUNT 2017 Application Form through this article. From here you can check the Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Eligibility, application process, registration fee, exam date, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result declaration date, etc.
MP PAHUNT Notification 2017 Apply Online, Admit Card & Eligibility
This state level entrance examination which provides admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS courses. Admission in government aided & private Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/Unani institutions of the state is done through MP PAHUNT. Students desirous for admission in aforesaid courses have to qualify the entrance exam.
Key Points of MP Vyapam PAHUNT Notification 2017:-
Examination Name: Pre Ayurveda Homeopathy Unani Naturopathy & Yoga Test 2017.
Conducted By: MPPEB- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Main WebSite: www.vyapam.nic.in
Start Date to Apply: 16th June 2017.
Final date to Apply: 30th June 2017.
Date of the Exam: 23rd July 2017.
Category: PAHUNT Application Form, Admit Card.
Admission Courses: BUMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/BNYS courses.
Eligibility Requirements of MAdhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2017:-
To apply for the MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2017, students must have completed the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English from the reputed board.
- Minimum age should be 17 years.
- Maximum age should be 25 years.
- And also 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category students.
The Cost of Application:
- Rs. 600/- for General category aspirants.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category applicants.
- The registration fee can be paid through debit card/credit card net banking.
Steps to Apply for MP PAHUNT 2017 Examination:-
- First, open the official website of MP Vyapam i.e www.vyapam.nic.in
- Open the MP PAHUNT 2017 Notification on the home page.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph & signature.
- Make the payment through online.
- Submit the application form by click on the Submit option.
- Finally, take a printout of the application and keep safe for future references.
MPPEB PAHUNT Exam Pattern:-
- The question paper will be of Objective Type MCQs.
- In the exam, 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hrs.
- The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Botany, Zoology.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- There is no negative marking.
Admit Card of MP PAHUNT 2017:-
Students can access the PAHUNT 2017 Admit Card from the website of MP Vyapam. Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Hall Ticket 2017 will be released by the exam conducting authorities 15 days before the exam date. PAHUNT Exam scheduled on 23rd July 2017. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam. In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
PAHUNT 2017 Result Declaration:-
Candidates can get their MP PAHUNT Result 2017 hrough the website. The board will prepare the merit list based on the category cutoff. According to the Merit List, aspirants will call for the Counseling.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Initial Date of Online Registration||16th July 2017|
|Final date for Submission of Application Form||30th July 2017|
|Application Corrections Dates||From 16th June to 05th July 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||15 days before the exam date|
|PAHUNT Exam Conducted on||23rd July 2017|
|Result declaration||August 2017|
Stay connected with us to get the latest updates of Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Exam 2017 Result, Counseling dates.