- 1 MP Bhoj University UG & PG Admission 2017
- 1.1 Overview of MPBOU B.Ed/M.Ed Admission 2017-18
- 1.2 MPBOU 2017-18 Apply Online
- 220.127.116.11 MP B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Syllabus:
- 18.104.22.168 Important Date
- 22.214.171.124 Details about MPBOU Entrance 2017 Admit Card:
- 126.96.36.199 Details about the MP B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Result 2017:
MP Bhoj B.Ed D.Ed Admissions 2017 Notification, Entrance Application Form, Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) has issued the notification to invites Online Application form from the eligible candidate in respect of B.Ed/ M.Ed course which is duration only 2 years. The postulants who are interested can apply for the entrance exam now. The contenders can check the eligibility details and submit their application forms before the last date.
MP Bhoj University UG & PG Admission 2017
Every year the university officials conduct the entrance exam for the sake of admissions. The university offers various UG and PG Courses under different streams. The candidates must submit the online application form to participate in the entrance exam. The applicants can check the below eligibility details and those who satisfy the criteria must apply for the exam. The forms will be rejected if found ineligible.
Overview of MPBOU B.Ed/M.Ed Admission 2017-18
University Name: MP Bhoj.
Exam Name: Entrance Exam.
Notice About: MP Bhoj M.Ed Application.
Course Name: M.Ed/B.Ed.
Details about the MP Bhoj Admission Eligibility 2017
- B.Ed Course- Candidate must have passed their Graduation for taking admission in the B.Ed courses from the recognised university of India with at least min 50% marks.
- M.Ed Course- Aspirants need to have a post graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognised University of India with 50% Marks.
- B.Ed- Applicants will have to pay Rs. 500/- (For Gen/ OBC Category Applicants) and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants as an application fee to take a part in Entrance Exam.
- M.Ed- Aspirants will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee to take a part in Entrance Exam.
MP Bhoj Selection/Admission Process
The aspirants who applied will be writing the written exam first and those who qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process.
- Written Exam.
MPBOU 2017-18 Apply Online
The contenders who wish to get the admissions need to submit their forms and attend the written test. The postulants must submit the forms before the last date else the form will not be accepted. The contenders can follow the below instructions to apply easily. The aspirants must enter all the details correctly and read the instructions carefully before applying.
Procedure to apply for MPBU B.Ed/ M.Ed Entrance Exam 2017-
- Applicants have to visit the official website.
- After that click on the Online Application for B.Ed/ M.Ed Entrance Exam 2017.
- Fill all the details respectively as per the required and after that upload the photo and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Pay the application fee online as per the required according to the category.
- Take a print this application form for future use.
MP B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Syllabus:
The postulants can get the exam pattern and syllabus details from our page shortly. The applicants can also download the previous year papers and the model papers and start preparing for the exam. This will be avaialble from the official website. The apsirants need to prepre well for the exam as basing on the merits the admissions will be given. The exam paper will be of multiple choice pattern. The marks allotment and other details will be updated shortly.
|Starting date for Online Apply is||July/ August 2017|
|The last date for submission of forms is||September 2017.|
|MP B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Date||November 2017|
|Result Date||November 2017|
|Counselling Date||Nov 2017|
Details about MPBOU Entrance 2017 Admit Card:
The aspirants who applied for the entrance exam must have the admit card compulsory to appear for the exam. The candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without it. The officials will upload all the student’s card on the website 10 days before the exam date. The aspirants using their application ID need to download the admit card. The candidates can get the venue details, Exam time nad date from the admit card. The aspirants must carry the Govt ID Proof along with the admit card to the exam hall. We will provide all the required information and the links to help the applicant in getting their e-cards easily.
Details about the MP B.Ed/M.Ed Entrance Result 2017:
The officials will declare the results only on the official website. The contenders who wrote the exam will be eagerly searching for the merits. The postulants are hereby informed that the candidates need to check the website for the results as no other site is liable to publish the results We will update the information about the result date, merit list and the links once the exam is completed.
MP Bhoj University M.Ed. / B.Ed. Entrance Exam Counseling 2017-
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBU) will do Document verification and hold the Counselling session at the University Head Quarter of MPBU. Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBU) will organise the Counselling for admission for M.Ed. / B.Ed. (Distance Education) Program 2016 will soon as per the University Notice.
- Choice Filling.
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment.
- Report to the College.
The candidates after checking the result must be applying for the counselling. Only those who qualify need to apply and fill up the form and submit their choice of college and course list. The aspirants basing on the merits/ranks will be called for the counselling. The contenders for the given time slot must reach the counselling venue with all the required documents. The candidates after the verification of documents will be allotted the seat as per their choice. The aspirants need to report the particular college and pay the fee to confirm the seat. The counselling rounds will be conducted in two or three phases depending on the seat availability. Stay connected with us tp get the latest updates.
Click here for more updates about the exam.
Courses Offered by the University:
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Business Administration Material Management (M.B.A.M.M.)
- International Business (M.I.B) .
- Business Economics (M.B.E)
- Commerce (Accounts/Management)(M.Com) .
- Computer Application (M.C.A)
- Computer Science ( M.Sc.C.S).
- Science in. Information Technology (M.Sc.I.T.)
- Science in Phy/Chem./Maths/Bot./Zool. (M.Sc)
- Art in Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (M.A.AIHCA).
- Art in Eco/Pol.Sc./Socio/Hist/Hindi/Urdu / English/Sanskrit/Geography (M.A) Master of Social Work ( M.S.W)
- & Infor. Sc. (MLIS)
- Laws (L.L.M)
- Art in Education (M.A)
- Journalism & Mass Communication ( MJMC) Psychology (M.A)
- Art Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Urdu Litt. (any two) History/Sociology / Political Sci /Geography/Economics (B.A) Bachelor of Commerce Account/Finance (B.Com)
- Science Maths or Bio (B.Sc) Bachelor of Bus. Adm. (B.B.A)
- Science & Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Journalism Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Application. (B.C.A)
- & Information Science. ( BLIS) P.G.
DIPLOMA : PGD in
- Management (PGDIM)
- Tourism and Hotel Management (PGDTHM)
- Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Bio Informatics (PGDBI)
- Chemo-Informatics (PGDCI)
- Company Secretaryship (PGDCS)
- Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)
- Hospital and Health Mgt. (PGDHHM)
- Value Education & Spirituality (PGDVES)
- Cyber Law (PGDCL)
- Appl. (DCA)
- & Health Edn. (DNHE)
- Naturopathy (DIN)
- Fashion Technology (DFT)
- Fine Arts (DFA)
- Physiotherapy (DIP)
- Tourism Marketing ( CTM)
- Rural Development (CRD)