- 1 Maha B. Ed CET Apply Online 2017 Admit Card, Question Papers
- 1.0.1 Brief Details about Maha B.Ed CET Notification 2017:
- 1.0.2 Maha B.Ed Exam Important Dates:
- 1.0.3 Details about Maharashtra B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- 1.0.4 Maha B.Ed Common Entrance Test Application Fee:
- 1.0.5 Step by Step Process for Maharashtra B.Ed CET Apply Online 2017:
- 1.0.6 Admit Card for B.Ed Entrance Exam:
- 1.0.7 Maharashtra B.Ed CET Syllabus and Pattern 2017:
- 1.0.8 Result Declaration:
- 1.0.9 Maha B.Ed CET Counselling Dates 2017:
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) Government of Maharashtra has taken responsibility to conduct the Maha B.Ed CET 2017. The commission has scheduled to conduct the exam to provide the admissions for B.Ed courses in this academic year. So, aspirants who are waiting for this notification apply quickly before the last date.
Maha B. Ed CET Apply Online 2017 Admit Card, Question Papers
Applications are available now. Interested participants need to read the official notification for eligibility. In this article, we are sharing details about Maharashtra B.Ed CET Application process, eligibility, admit card and dates etc. For more updates about this advertisement, applicants can be touch with the official web portal.
Brief Details about Maha B.Ed CET Notification 2017:
- Conducting Body: State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- Exam Name: B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2017.
- Courses Offered: Various B.Ed Courses.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Hall Ticket Status: Updated Soon.
- Exam Date: 13th & 14th May 2017.
- Official Portal: www.mahacet.org
Maha B.Ed Exam Important Dates:
|Application Starts From||5th April 2017.|
|Last Date for Submission||26th April 2017.|
|Maha B.Ed CET Exam Date||13th, 14th May 2017.|
|Availability of Admit Card||Released few days before the examination.|
|Result Declaration||31st May 2017.|
Details about Maharashtra B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
- Aspirants should possess the Bachelor Degree from recognized university/ board are eligible for this exam.
- Participants should be a citizen of Indian.
Maha B.Ed Common Entrance Test Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs.650/-.
- For Other Category Candidates – Rs.350/-.
Step by Step Process for Maharashtra B.Ed CET Apply Online 2017:
- Contenders need to open the official website.
- Search for official notification link and read carefully.
- Eligible aspirants can click on Maha B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form link.
- Then enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Finally, take a print out for future use.
Admit Card for B.Ed Entrance Exam:
Hall ticket will be available on the web portal 10 days before the examination. Aspirants can download the Maha B.Ed CET Call Letter by using reg number and password. The details about the exam like date, time and exam venue are mentioned in the admit card. Call letter is necessary for the written exam.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Syllabus and Pattern 2017:
The contestants who applied for this exam are searching for syllabus and Maha B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern will be updated soon. Aspirants can download the syllabus and pattern on the web portal. Participants can also check the Maha B.Ed Exam Papers from the portal.
All contenders can get the result from the web page shortly. The commission will release the Maha B.Ed CET Result after completion of the correction process. So, aspirants need to wait sometime to download the result.
Qualified applicants are secure their name in the merit list. Depending on the Maharashtra B.Ed CET Merit List aspirants are invited for counselling.
Maha B.Ed CET Counselling Dates 2017:
After the announcement of result postulants are waiting for counselling dates will be notified soon on the official web portal. For more details about this notification, candidates need to touch with the official blog regularly.