- 1 KPSC Assistant Online Apply 1st & 2nd Division 823 Jobs, Notification 2017
- 1.0.1 Brief Notes on KPSC FDA & SDA Notification 2017
- 1.0.2 Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA Posts 2017- Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Steps to Apply for Karnataka 1st & 2nd Division Assistants Vacancies 2016-17
- 1.0.4 Call Latter for KPSC I, II Division Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.0.5 Karnataka Division Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- 1.0.6 SDA Exam Merit List & Results 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission is shortly termed as KPSC. Good news for the contenders who are seeking for public service commission jobs in Karnataka. KPSC Assistant had recently published a notice for FDA & SDA posts. There are total 823 positions are available in the association. Interested aspirants can check all eligible norms and can apply online before 4th Jan 2017.
KPSC Assistant Online Apply 1st & 2nd Division 823 Jobs, Notification 2017
Here we have given all important information like eligibility criteria, salary details, assortment process & application procedure. For more information about this notice need to open official advertisement.
Brief Notes on KPSC FDA & SDA Notification 2017
Total Positions:-824 Vacancies.
Department Name:-Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Post Name:-First Division assistants(FDA) & Second Division assistants(SDA).
Category:-State Government Jobs.
Mode of Registration:-Online Only.
Application Starts on-06.12.2016.
Application Closed on-04.o1.2017.
Karnataka PSC FDA and SDA Posts 2017- Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years.
- Maximum age category wise:
- GM-35 years.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B-38 years.
- SC, ST, Cat-1-40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per government rules. For more details about upper age limit once check the official notice.
Applicants have to possess the graduation from recognized university in India. For more Information about qualification refer official notice.
Applicants need to pay the application fee for category wise.
- Rs. 300/- for General candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B applicants.
- Rs. 25/- for Sc/St/ PWD/Cat-1 and Ex-serviceman.
Appointed contenders can get the salary package of Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/- per month.
The method of Selection:-
Karnataka public service commission to select the postulants by the following exams.
- Karnataka Language Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Important Dates of KPSC First Division Assistants Recruitment:-
The initial date for online registration:-06-12-2016.
Final date for submission of online application:-04/01/2017.
Written exam for FDA post:-05/02/2017.
Written test for SDA post:-12/02/2017.
Computer Proficiency Test for FDA & SDA posts:-11.02.2017.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka 1st & 2nd Division Assistants Vacancies 2016-17
- Candidates need to sign on official web portal kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Open the recruitment tab & click on the official notification.
- Once read the instructions carefully and fill up the form with required details.
- Upload scanned photo, signature and essential documents.
- Pay the processing fee as mentioned in the notice.
- Then click on submit button & save the file.
- Take the print out of it for further reference.
Call Latter for KPSC I, II Division Assistant Jobs 2017
As per the notice, The written exam(FDA & SDA) will be held on 5th, 12th February 2017. So hall tickets will release the 10 or 15 days prior the examination. Applied postulants can download the KPSC FDA & SDA Admit Card from an official web page.
Karnataka Division Assistant Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Division assistant syllabus available on the official website so candidates check the notice. We will update first & second division assistant Syllabus & Pattern update soon on our web page. So applicants stay connected with us.
SDA Exam Merit List & Results 2017
After getting the FDA and SDA Results, Merit list available on the official site. Once publish the division assistant results we can update here also. So all applicants need to visit our web page daily.
Stay touch with us for the latest news about this notification.