- 1 Karnataka Bank Clerk Apply Online Syllabus, Exam Pattern Admit Card 2016
- 1.0.1 Brief Notes About Karnataka Bank Limited
- 1.0.2 Eligible Norms for Karnataka Bank Limited Clerk Post
- 1.0.3 Karnataka Bank LTD Clerk Post Online Apply Process
- 1.0.4 Admit Card For Karnataka Bank Clerk 2016
- 1.0.5 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post 2016
- 1.0.6 Results & Merit List for Kar Bank Clerk Exam
Karnataka Bank is going to conduct written exam for clerk post. Interested contenders submit their application form through online. Eligible candidates may apply immediately on or before 21st December 2016. Applications are already opened. So competition is huge for bank jobs.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Apply Online Syllabus, Exam Pattern Admit Card 2016
Now aspirants might be looking for the Karnataka bank clerk exam pattern and syllabus to start off with the preparation. Here we provide all information regarding the Karnataka bank eligible norms and application procedure and other details . For more details, applicants visit the official site.
Brief Notes About Karnataka Bank Limited
Vacancies Name- Clerk.
Organisation- Karnataka Bank Limited.
Official Web Portal-www.karnatakabank.com
Last Date to Apply-21/12/2016.
Exam Mode- Online.
Selection Mode-Written Exam & Interview.
Exam Date – 19th Feb 2017
Location of Job- Karnataka.
Eligible Norms for Karnataka Bank Limited Clerk Post
Applicants must have completed their graduation in Arts / commerce / science / computer application / business administration / business management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any reputed university/board.
The Postulants minimum age must be 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01/12/2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST contenders.
The aspirants should pay the Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- in the case of SC/ST applicants]. pay the application fee by the debit card/credit card/net banking.
The contenders who have applied for the clerk vacancy will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained by them in written examination. Then followed by interview.
Salary will be as per all India level settlements. For more details about salary refer the official notice.
Dates to Remember-
- Announcement of online application form: 01-12-2016.
- Closing date of online registration: 21/12/2016.
Karnataka Bank LTD Clerk Post Online Apply Process
- Candidates to go to the Karnataka bank website.
- Click on the option APPLY ONLINE which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab click here for new registration.
- Now enter name, contact details and valid email-id.
- Upload photocopy and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on submit button.
- A provisional registration no and password will be generated by the system & displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the reg number and password for future reference.
Admit Card For Karnataka Bank Clerk 2016
The card will be made available two weeks prior the exam. Admit cards will be released by the required bank officials on the official web portal. The applicants need to download their entry card/hall tickets from the website using their registration number and password.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Karnataka Bank Clerk Post 2016
The exam will be based on multiple choice pattern conducted for 200 marks on topics as quantitative aptitude(50 marks), logical reasoning(50 marks), Numerical ability(50 marks) and English language(50 marks). Each questions carrying one mark. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks deducted from your paper. Total duration will be 95 minutes.
- Number System.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Note: The briefer syllabus will be available in the official notice. Candidates can download the syllabus start off with the preparation.
Results & Merit List for Kar Bank Clerk Exam
Results will be available on the website soon after the exam. The aspirants who have appeared in the examination can check their results from the website. Merit list will be available on the website once results are published.