- 1 Karnataka AHVS Apply Online 550 Veterinary Officer Jobs 2017 Admit Card
- 1.1 Short Notes about Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017:
- 1.2 Kar Veterinary Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka State here is a good job opportunity for you. Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences, Karnataka has issued a notification for 550 Veterinary Officer Vacancy. Candidates who interested in state Govt jobs are needed to read the official notification first and fill the application form through offline mode for Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka AHVS Apply Online 550 Veterinary Officer Jobs 2017 Admit Card
The aspirant can submit an application form for this recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 05.04.2017. In this article we provide the info about the application process, eligibility, admit card, syllabus and pattern etc. For more updates about this advertisement, contenders need to stay connected with official blog regularly.
Short Notes about Karnataka AHVS Notification 2017:
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Sciences
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||550 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Region wise Vacancy Details
- Cat 1:17 Posts
- General: 202 Posts
- Cat 2A: 62 Posts
- SC: 130 Posts
- Cat 2B: 22 Posts
- ST: 21 Posts
- Cat 3A: 16 Posts
- Cat 3B: 20 Posts
- Cat 1: 02 Vacancies
- SC: 28 Vacancies
- Cat 2A: 05 Posts
- General: 17 Posts
- Cat 2B: 02 Vacancies
- ST: 04 Posts
- Cat 3A: 01 Posts
- Cat 3B: 01 Vacancies
Kar Veterinary Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Aspirants should complete the Graduation Degree in B.V.Sc or SSC from a recognized university to apply for Kar AHVS Recruitment 2017.
Applicants should have age limit between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation applicable for the reserved categories as given below.
- For SC/ST Cat 1: 40 Years
- Cat 2A, Cat 2B, Cat 3 A, Cat 3B: 38 Years
Interested aspirants who want to apply for the Karnataka Veterinary Officer Recruitment has to pay the application fee via offline payable at “The Commissioner, Department of AHVS”.
- Unreserved Aspirants: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST and Cat-1 Candidates: No Examination Fee
How To Apply For Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2017:
- Firstly, visit the Karnataka AHVS official website.
- Search for the latest VO notification.
- Download the notification pdf and read carefully.
- Now download the Karnataka AHVS VO Application Form 2017 from the given links.
- Then fill in the application with required details.
- Attach your passport size photograph in the space given.
- Check the details once before submission.
- Send the application form to the concerned organization.
The Commissioner, Commissionerate, Dept. of AHVS, II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower, Dr B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-01.
Details About Kar AHVS Admit Card 2017:
The Officials will declare the admit card on the portal shortly. Candidates have to enter the reg number and password to download the Call Letter from the web page.
Karnataka AHVS VO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2017:
Candidates can download Karnataka VO Exam pattern 2017 and syllabus from the official web portal soon.
The aspirants who have been participated in this examination those need to check the Karnataka VO Exam Result 2017 for know the performance in the examination. Applicants who get the minimum score in examination equal to cut off marks those will select for the next selection round.