- 1 Jharkhand SSC TGT Syllabus 2017 Admit Card, Exam Pattern
- 2 Jharkhand SSC TGT Syllabus/Admit Card 2017
- 3 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- 3.0.1 Notification Details From JSSC TGT Posts 2017:-
- 3.0.2 The technique of Selection:-
- 3.0.3 Tentative Schedule:-
- 3.0.4 JSSC TGT Jobs Prelims Admit Card Details 2017:-
- 3.0.5 Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2017:-
- 3.0.6 Prelims Exam Pattern(JSSC TGT):-
- 3.0.7 The pattern of JSSC TGT Main Examination:-
- 3.0.8 SSC Jharkhand Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus:-
- 3.0.9 Hindi/English:-
- 3.0.10 General Knowledge:-
- 3.0.11 Mathematics:-
- 3.0.12 Download JSSC TGT Exam Syllabus 2017
- 3.0.13 TGT Teacher Exam Results & Merit List:-
Jharkhand SSC TGT Syllabus 2017 Admit Card, Exam Pattern
The JSSC(Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission) has recently released a notification for 17572 Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) posts. The aspirants who have applied for the post those looking for Admit card & Syllabus. In our page, we have uploaded the JSSC TGT notification 2017 Details, Jharkhand SSC TGT Admit card details, Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. Before starting your preparation, once check the SSC Jharkhand Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus pdf. Which is useful for the contestants well prepare for the examination. For more information about exam pattern for written test, syllabus and other details are provided in our article.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Syllabus/Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Notification Details From JSSC TGT Posts 2017:-
- Organizing Body: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Exam: JSSC TGT Written Exam 2017.
- Number of Positions: 17572 Vacancies.
- Job Role: Trained Graduate Teacher Posts.
- Location: Jharkhand.
- The Article is About: Admit Card Details & Exam pattern, Syllabus.
- Exam Date: Updated Soon.
The technique of Selection:-
- Prelims Examination.
- Main Exam.
|Prelims Exam Admit Card Availability date||Available later|
|JSSC TGT Teacher Prelims Examination Date||Notified Shortly|
JSSC TGT Jobs Prelims Admit Card Details 2017:-
JSSC will publish the admit card at the official web portal of Jharkhand SSC. Most probably 2 weeks before the exam date. The applicants can download it from our article or official link of JSSC. Steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Open the official website of JSSC that is www.jssc.in
- Navigate to the home page of JSSC & hit on admit card tab.
- Find the appropriate link of Admit card JSSC 17572 TGT posts 2017 download.
- Fill up the required information as prescribed in the box.
- Admit card file will appear on the screen.
- Download the screen and take xerox of system generated copy.
Admit card compromise details regarding enrollment no/candidate name/ DOB/exam date/center of exam & guidelines for appearing the exam center.
Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern 2017:-
The selection of candidates will be done based on two stages(Prelims & Mains). The prelims and main examination pattern will be like this:
Prelims Exam Pattern(JSSC TGT):-
- The exam paper compromise of written test(MCQ’s) for 200 marks.
- There 200 questions in the whole paper.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is 0.33 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The exam will be based on subjects General Knowledge and Hindi.
The pattern of JSSC TGT Main Examination:-
- The exam paper compromise of written test for 300 marks.
- There 150 questions in the whole paper.
- Each question carries two marks.
- There is 0.66 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The exam will be based on related Subject Knowledge.
SSC Jharkhand Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus:-
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Current events.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sets relations and functions.
- Permutations and combinations.
- Mathematical induction.
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates.
- Straight line.
- Exponential and logarithm series.
- Family of lines.
- Circles and family of circles.
- Conic sections.
- Complex numbers.
- Quadratic equations and linear in equations.
- Trigonometric functions.
- Sequences and series.
- Indefinite integrals.
- Binomial theorems.
- Mathematical logic.
- Solutions of the triangle.
- Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Function, limit and continuity.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Matrices and determinants.
- Differential equation.
- Applications of derivatives.
- Definite integrals.
The candidates can check the JSSC TGT prelims exam Model Papers from the official website and start preparing for the exam.
TGT Teacher Exam Results & Merit List:-
The aspirants after completing the prelims exam can get the details about the TGT Teacher Exam Results, JSSC TGT Prelims Cut Off 2017, Merit list details etc from the page. Those are qualified in the prelims followed by mains examination. The details will be updated regularly in our web portals.
Stay connected for the latest updates.