- 1 Indian Navy MR/NMR Notification 2017 Apply Online, Admit Card
- 2 Indian Navy MR/NMR Apply Online 2017
The Indian Navy has circulated the latest employment notification through an advertisement. To recruit the vacancies as Steward, Chef, Hygienist in large number. The postulants can check the official notice, eligibility criteria and apply online now. Unmarried male Indian citizens interested in the Indian Navy MR/NMR notification should have to check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants must submit the form before the last date.
The officials of Indian Navy every year posts various positions in the department. The contenders who wish to join the Indian Navy can apply online. This time the notice for the Steward Chef, Hygienist has been opened and the application forms are available online. If you find eligible then start applying for above positions through mentioned format & submit the application on or before last date. The applicants have to check the complete details about this notice are given in a well-formatted manner in our article.
Name of the Organisation: –The Indian Navy.
Post Name: -MR(Steward & Chef) and NMR(Hygienist).
Job Location: -India.
Notice About: Indian Navy Application 2018
Status: Release of Notification.
Application Starts on- 26th June 2017
Closing Date for Applying: 9th July 2017
Official Site: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Steward, Chef(MR): Must have to complete matriculation(10th class).
- Hygienist(NMR): Must have to complete the 06th class.
Age 17 years to 21 years as on 01 October 2017 (born between 01 Oct 1996 and 30 Sep 2000 (both dates inclusive).
There are no application charges.
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 5,700/- pm will be admissible.
- After completing the basic training the Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-with Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in the rounds conducted by Indian Navy.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Examinations.
All applicants advised checking the official notification for syllabus and exam pattern. We will also upload soon on our website, so stay touch with our articles. The postulants can check the previous year paper, model paper and the question paper and start preparing for the exam.
|Application Start Date||26-06-2017|
|Admit Card||August 2017|
|Indian Navy MR/NMR Exam Date||Sep 2017|
|Merit List||Nov 2017|
- The candidates interested in the notification should click on the main portal of Indian Navy.
- Search for Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully about eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format about applicants necessary details.
- Enter on submit button.
- Then take the printout of the application form.
- Attach the required copies/memos/other documents along with registration form to be forwarded to the postal address(Post Wise) given below.
|MR (Chefs & Stewards)||POST BOX NO. 2, LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110003|
|NMR (Hygienists)||POST BOX NO. 5270, CHANAKYAPURI POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI- 110021|
Admit Card for MR & NMR Vacancies 2017
The Indian Navy Admit card will be available on the official web link in the month of Feb 2018. The contenders who have shortlisted for the written exam can download the card at the time of the exam.
The results will be announced on the same day of the exam & those who qualify written exam will undergo PFT and Medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 1-2 days.
The Navy MR/NMR Merit List will be available on the website in Nov/ Dec 2017