- 1 Overview of IBPS Exam 2017
- 2 IBPS CWE 7 Exac Schedule & Apply Online 2017-18
- 2.1 Selection Process for IBPS CWE 2017 With IBPS CWE 7 Calendar 2017-18:
IBPS Calendar 2017-18 Notification PO/ MT Clerk SO Exam Dates
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has posted the notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for various posts for the organisation. The notification was released a few days before. Many candidates applied for the post. Now the officials have released the exam dates who are waiting for the exam.
Candidates can check the article completely in which even candidates can get the process to download the admit cards. The application process and other details are available in the article.
Overview of IBPS Exam 2017
Name of the Examination: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Name of the post:
- Probationary officer & management Trainees.
- CWE Clerk- Clerical Assistants.
- IBPS SO Specialist- IT, Law, Engineering, Marketing and Other Professionals.
- CWE RRB Officer
- Assistant-Officer & Officer Assistants.
Exam Name: CWE Probationary Officer/MT Exam.
Notice About: IBPS CWE Exam dates.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS CWE 7 Exac Schedule & Apply Online 2017-18
- The postulants who are interested can open the official website.
- The contenders need to open the Apply Online Process.
- Check for the application form.
- Pay the application fee required.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Attach the required documents in the form.
- Submit them and save the application number.
Selection Process for IBPS CWE 2017 With IBPS CWE 7 Calendar 2017-18:
- Prelims Exam.
- Main Examination.
- Candidates need to apply for the post online with payment of required fee and attach all the required documents.
- The postulants who have applied need to download the admit cards few days before exam from the official site.
- Aspirants need to appear for the exam on the commenced date.
- The applicants who qualify the online exam(prelims & mains) will be attending an interview, which will be schedule after the online exam results.
- The candidates who clear the interview will be selected for the post
IBPS CWE 7 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The candidates will be selected based on marks gained by applicants in written exam. The candidates will be going the write the exam shortly. The syllabus of the exam and exam pattern will be updated shortly. Till then candidates can refer previous year papers and start preparing for the exam.
IBPS Prelims Call Letter 2017
Applicants can get the admit cards from the official website 10days prior the exam. The process to get the admit cards from the official site will be uploaded in articles shortly. Stay in touch with us for updates. Admit card will be containing all the details like exam date, time and venue with complete address.
Candidates need to carry the admit card with one government identity proof to the exam hall. Without this candidates will not allow writing the exam.
CWE IBPS Results 2017:
The results of the written exam will be uploaded on the official website shortly after the commencement of exam. The candidates can check it in the website directly as no other site will publish the results. The notification about the result will be mentioned shortly by us.
Important dates Given In IBPS Exam Schedules 2017-18:
RRBs- CWE RRB VI and CWE RRB VI (Office Assistants)
|CWE RRB VI
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants:
09.09.2017, 10.09.2017, 16.09.2017, 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017
|Single Exam||Officers Scale 2 & 3:
Nov 5th, 2017
|Officer Scale I: 5/11/2017
Officer Assistants: 12th Nov 2017
PSBs –CWE PO/MT- VII & CWE Clerk VII
|CWE PO/MT- 7||Prelims Exam||October 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 2017|
|Mains Exam||25th Nov 2017|
|CWE Clerk 7||Prelims Exam||2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th November 2017|
|Mains Exam||21st Jan 2017|
PSBs- CWE SPL VII
|CWE SPL- VII||Prelims Exam||December 30th, 31st, 2017|
|Mains Exam||28th Jan 2018.|
Note: Applicants are requested to stay in touch with our articles for all latest updates.
|CWE RRB VI||July 2017|
|Clerk VII PO/MT||August 2017|
|CWE Spcl VII||October 2017|
List of Banks Participating:
IBPS PO/SO/Clerk Post:
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank.
- Vijaya Bank
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- State Bank of Mysore
- Corporation Bank
- State Bank of Patiala.
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India.
RRB Co-Operative Banks participating-
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd