The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science will organises the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE – 2017) for those candidates who are interested and want to take admission into the Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and integrated courses that is B.Tech.
Hindustan Univ B.Tech Admissions 2017 HITSEEE Entrance Test Application
The admission brochure will be available in the month of February 2017. More information and Complete details about HITSEEE 2017 Application Form is given below.
HITSEEE Entrance Test Online Application 2017
Hindustan University was founded as Hindustan College of Engineering in the year 1985 and its headquarter is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The university offers several courses for candidates like undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma programs, integrated programs. HITSEEE is an all India level examination and organizes every year by Hindustan university.
A huge number of candidates fill application for this examination to build their career in professional courses by seeking admission in this university. Go through below article for more details about HITSEEE 2017 Application Form
Overview of HITSEEE B.Tech Admission Application 2017
- Exam Name: –Hindustan Institute of Tech & Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 (HITSEEE)
- Organising Body: – Hindustan University
- Applying Mode: – Online
- Courses Offered: – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and integrated courses that is., B.Tech
- Exam Level: – All India
- Total Examination Centers:- 31
HITSEEE 2016 Application Form Details:-
Applicants should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam in relevant discipline from any recognized board. Age Limitation:-
The applicants should be maximum 19 years to apply for HITSEE 2016
Interested and eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 925/- as application fee + Bank charges.
- Releases of HITSEEE Application form: February 2017
- Last Date for submission of Application form: April 2017
- Online Entrance Exam Dates for Other Centers: April 2017
- Online Entrance Exam Dates for Chennai Centers: April – May 2017
- Result will be declared on May 2017
- Counseling starts from June 2017
- Classes starts from July 2017
Procedure to apply for Hindustan Univ B.Tech Admissions 2017 Application Form:-
- Visit the official link http://hindustanuniv.ac.in/.
- Click on HITSEEE 2017 application
- Read notification carefully and check eligibility
- If satisfies click on Apply Online link
- Enter all the details correctly and completely
- Recheck the form and submit the application form.
- Make the application fee deposit as per instructions
- Download and take the print of it for future reference
Admit card: Candidates who apply and eligible to appear written test can get their admit card from official website two weeks before the exam.
Result: Within few days of after completion of exam University will declare the result on its main portal.
Note: – Stay in touch with the official website for regular updates about HITSEEE 2017 Application Form
Official website: http://hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Click here to download application