- 1 Haryana Roadways Jobs 3381 Driver, Conductor 2017 Notification, Apply Online
- 126.96.36.199 Brief Details of Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017:-
- 188.8.131.52 Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
- 184.108.40.206 Eligibility Details of Haryana Transport Jobs 2017:-
- 220.127.116.11 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
- 18.104.22.168 Steps to Apply Haryana Roadways Notification 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Admit Card for Technician/Driver Posts 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Haryana Recruitment Results:-
- 188.8.131.52 Important Dates:-
- 184.108.40.206 Click Here for Official Notification
The Department of Sate Transport, Haryana had released notification for the recruitment of 3381 Driver, Conductor & Technician Posts. This is golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Haryana. The aspirants who are eligible can apply for the post as application form available on the official web portal. The procedure to apply for the bus conductor posts will be available in the notice below. The candidates can check the article for eligibility criteria, selection pattern, exam process, application steps, admit card existence etc in below.
Haryana Roadways Jobs 3381 Driver, Conductor 2017 Notification, Apply Online
Department of State Transport, Haryana
Brief Details of Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017:-
Name of the Association: – The Department of State Transport, Haryana.
No. of Vacancies:- 3381 Positions.
Post Name: – Bus Driver/Conductor/Technician.
Mode of Application: – Online.
Start Date for Application: – Available Shortly.
Official Link:- hartrans.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
Total available vacancies 3381.
- Bus Driver:- 930 Posts.
- Conductor:- 951 Posts.
- Technician(Bus ):- 1500 Posts.
Eligibility Details of Haryana Transport Jobs 2017:-
- The candidate applied for above post can have the qualification of 10th & 12th class from a recognized Board/Institute. The aspirants can check the official notice for more details of requirements.
- The applicant of technician post should have ITI certificate.
The age limit to apply for driver/conductor/technician posts will be min 18 years to max 28 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules of Haryana.
Candidates need to visit the official web portal for details about processing fee.
The officials of Haryana Transport Department will select the competitors based on following criteria.
- Written Exam.
- Driving Test.
- Document Verification.
The salary paid by Haryana transport jobs will be available on the official notification. The aspirants can check the official website for more information.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
The aspirants will get their exam pattern & syllabus details in the article soon. For more details, applicants can follow the official website. The candidates will stay in touch with our articles for latest updates.
Steps to Apply Haryana Roadways Notification 2017:-
Applicants who are willing to apply for above posts found eligible should follow the below process for applying to Haryana Roadways notification.
- The first step is to click on the official website of Transport Department of Haryana.
- Then after reaching the home page hit on recruitment tab.
- Find the appropriate link & click on it.
- Read the notification carefully about eligibility points.
- Fill up the required details & upload photo/signature.
- Attach all required documents as per details.
- Submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Admit Card for Technician/Driver Posts 2017:-
The admit card for written exam will be updated soon on the official website. All the aspirants must follow our web portal for more details of above notice.
Haryana Recruitment Results:-
The exam results & merit list will be intimated soon on the official website. The candidates can follow our web portal for details of the existence of results.
|Online Application Starting Date||March 2017|
|Last Date for Application is||Available Later|
Applicants are advised to stay in touch with our articles for more latest updates.