- 1 Gujarat Tribal Vidhyasahayak Admit Card 2016 Application, Syllabus & Pattern
- 1.0.1 Overview of GTDC Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2016
- 1.0.2 Eligible Norms for GTDC Vidhyasahayak Notification 2016
- 1.0.3 Application Procedure for Gujarat Aid Adhijati Ashram School posts
- 1.0.4 Important Dates for Vidhyasahayak Notice
- 1.0.5 Admit Card for GTDC Vidhyasahayak Post
- 1.0.6 Gujarat Aid Adhijati Ashram Schools Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.0.7 Results & Merit List for GTDC Ashram School Exam
Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation had declared a notification for the recruitment of 402 vacancies in Aid Adhijati Ashram Schools. The interested contenders may apply through online. The online application form is available on the official website of Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation. The applicants can follow below steps to applying for Vidhyasahayak posts.
Gujarat Tribal Vidhyasahayak Admit Card 2016 Application, Syllabus & Pattern
The postulants can check the important criteria before applying the vacancy. The application form is available in between 5th to 31st December 2016. Here we are providing application process, admit card info and other details. For the more updated need to open official website.
Overview of GTDC Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2016
No of Seats-402 Posts.
Recruiting Board-Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation(GTDC).
Post Name-Vidhyasahayak Posts.
Selection Mode-Written Test & Interview.
Eligible Norms for GTDC Vidhyasahayak Notification 2016
Postulants should have age limits as mentioned in the notice of Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2016. For more details refer official website. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Applicants of Vidhyasahayak posts should have academic qualification as mentioned in the official notice.
A processing fee will pay as mentioned in the notice. For more details need to open the official link.
Selected candidates for GTDC Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2016-17 will have a salary as per the government rules.
The aspirants will be selected based on their performance in written test followed by personal interview.
Application Procedure for Gujarat Aid Adhijati Ashram School posts
- Aspirants visit the official web portal first.
- Click on apply online link on home page.
- Select the GTDC Vidhyasahayak notification 2016-17.
- Fill up the all required details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee by the credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future usage.
Important Dates for Vidhyasahayak Notice
- Commencement of submission of online application: 170/12/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 10/1/2017.
Admit Card for GTDC Vidhyasahayak Post
The admit card for above exam will be updated soon on the official website. The availability of hall ticket/entry card and steps to download Gujarat Vidhyasahayak exam Admit Card will be intimated in our article soon.
Gujarat Aid Adhijati Ashram Schools Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus required for above post will be updated shortly on the official web portal. For more information, candidates can refer the official site.
Results & Merit List for GTDC Ashram School Exam
The applicants can follow our website for details of Gujarat Vidhyasayak exam results and merit list. Selected candidates names will appear in the merit list.