University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences, Delhi has released admission notification for M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses. Admission in the prescribed course will be done on the basis of marks obtained by entrant in NEET 2017 conducted by CBSE. There will no separate entrance test.
DU MBBS Admission Online Apply 2017 MBBS/BDS Form www.fmsc.ac.in
MBBS Course: 4½ years course, with one year obligatory rotating Internship Training.
BDS Course: 4 years course, afterward one year obligatory rotating Internship Training.
- Candidate should have 12th or equivalent to the same from any well-known school or university authorized by Govt. of India.
- Entrant shall have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as compulsory subjects in Higher Secondary Examination.
- An applicant who wants to apply for the entrance test should be at least minimum of 17 years and the maximum of 25 years.
- Relaxation is also applicable as per govt. norms.
- Candidates belong to General or OBC category are advised to pay Rs 1400/- as application fee and Rs 2800 (Rs 1400 Application Fee + Rs 1400 Late fine) with the late fine.
- And for SC and ST candidates; application fee is Rs 750/- and Rs 2150 (Rs 750 Application Fee + Rs 1400 Late fine) with the late fine.
- The applicant can make offline payment through Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque in favor of the “Registrar, University of Delhi” payable at Delhi.
DU MBBS Admissions 2017 Application Procedure:
- Aspirant required to check out website www.fmsc.ac.in where a link is mentioned as ‘Study at DU.
- Now select an option ‘UG Admissions’ from the drop down list.
- Fulfill all the mandatory details and upload scanned documents and submit all.
- Entitled candidates for 85% DU quota can apply in prearranged application format and send it to the faculty of medical science, 6th floor, V.P. Chest institute building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007.
|Without Late Fee|
|Online Application Submission||Fee submission through E- Challan||Fee submission through other mode|
|Jan 2017||Dec 2016 to Jan 2017|
|Fee submission last Date||Jan 2017||Jan 2017|
|With Late Fee|
|Online Application Submission||Jan 2017 to Feb 2017||Jan 2017 to Feb 2017|
|Fee submission last Date||Feb 2017||Feb 2017|
|Admit card||Apr 2017|
|Examination Date NEET 2017||May 2017|
|Result Declaration||June 2017|
- NEET 2017 Hall Ticket
- NEEt 2017 Score Card
- 10thboard certificate which proofs date of birth
- Class 12thboard mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the school or any Gazetted officer.
- Two Xerox copies of caste certificate who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD or OBC (Non-creamy layer certificate) category