- 1 Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2017 DJS Online Application
- 1.1 Delhi High Court 2017-18 Notification
- 1.2 Delhi High Court Apply Online 2017-18
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi published the notification for eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Judicial Service Posts. Thus High Court of Delhi is inviting online applications from skilled and dedicated candidates for Delhi Judicial Services Exam 2017. Therefore applicants who are interested and looking forward to Delhi High Court jobs grab this opportunity and start applying for Delhi Judicial Services 2017.
Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2017 DJS Online Application
Delhi High Court has scheduled the Delhi Judicial Service Exam and this is going to held soon. The contenders can check the Delhi HC Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria 2017. The applicants who match the criteria can submit the DJS Application Form 2017 before the last date. The application form will be available soon on the official website. Check the below page completely for the application & the selection details.
Delhi High Court 2017-18 Notification
Organization Name: Delhi High Court
Exam name: Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2017
Post name: Judicial Service post.
Notice About: Delhi HC Application Form.
Mode of Apply: Online
Website Address: delhihighcourt.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi HC Judicial Services Exam 2017
Applicants must be an Indian citizen and those who has practiced as an advocate for least 7 years are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
As on 1st Jan 2015 the age of the candidates should be between 35 years to 45 years.
Application Fee Details:
- For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- The reserved category candidates application fee is Rs. 200/-
- The payment must be through demand draft/pay order should be drawn in the name of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs.51550/- to 63070/- per month plus other allowances as are admissible to officers working under the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Selection Process for Delhi HC Judicial Service Jobs 2017
Candidates will be selected through the below test those who qualify below test will be selected for Judicial services.
- Preliminary Examination (objective type )
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Descriptive)
Delhi High Court Apply Online 2017-18
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- Search and click on Delhi Judicial Service Recruitment 2017
- Go through the notification if satisfies the eligibility
- Click on apply online and fill the application form with all details
- Upload scanned photo and signature and documents if required
- Finally, check the filled form and click on submit button
- Take the print of application form for further reference
- Send or submit the print of application with required documents to the given address below
To the Joint Registrar (Vig.),
High Court of Delhi,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110 503
Exam Pattern & Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus 2017
The exam pattern & the syllabus for the exam will be available soon on the web page. The contenders can get the latest syllabus from our page. The contenders can start preparing for the exam using the previous year model papers & the question papers from the website. Check our page for the latest syllabus and updates.
Delhi HC Admit card:
The contenders can get the admit card from the website few days before the exam date. The application number is compulsory to download the hall ticket. The contenders will not be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. The exam venue details, exam date & time will be available on our page.
Result for Delhi Judicial Service Jobs 2017:
As the exam finishes the officials will declare the Delhi Judicial Service Result 2017 from the website. The contenders can get the updates from our page after the exam.