- 1 Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2017 Exam Date & Pattern
Delhi High Court has released a notification for Delhi HC Jr Judicial Asst Syllabus 2017 on the official portal. Participants who are might be looking for syllabus will be declared on the official web page. The organization officials will declare the Delhi Jr. Judicial Asst Exam Pattern shortly. From this page, aspirants can check the syllabus, pattern, admit card, exam pattern and result.
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2017 Exam Date & Pattern
Candidates can check the HC of Delhi Jr. Judicial Result from the official page. Aspirants can download the admit card few days before the exam. For more updates about this notification, candidates can be touch with our pages thoroughly.
Crucial Info Regarding Delhi Jr. Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2017:
- Conducting Body: Delhi High Court.
- Kind of Page Info: Syllabus and Pattern.
- Designation: Junior Judicial Assistant Posts.
- Exam Date: Notified Soon.
- Official Web Portal: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi HC Jr. Judicial Exam Pattern 2017:
- The exam paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper contains 4 sections.
- Maximum marks for this exam is 180.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test, those are invited for comprehension/ Essay writing test for 50 marks.
Syllabus for Delhi HC Jr. Judicial Asst 2017:
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Time and Work.
- Surds and Indices.
- Chain Rule.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Stocks and Shares.
- Time and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on Ages.
- Height and Distance.
- Bar Charts.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Table Charts.
- Pie Charts.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Races and Games.
- Line Charts.
- Problems on Trains.
- Simple Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non- Verbal Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian history.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days Dates.
- Famous Books Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- current affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Famous Paces in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
Admit Card for Delhi Judicial Asst 2017:
The officials will release the call letter from the web portal. Aspirants have to enter the reg number and password to get the admit card. The call letter is mandatory for the written exam, without hall ticket candidates will not allow for the exam. Details about the exam like date, time and exam venue etc are clearly mentioned on the entry card.
Delhi Jr. Judicial Asst Result 2017:
After successful completion of exams, aspirants are curiously looking for the result. The organization officials will release the result after completion of the correction process. By using, reg number and password aspirants can find their result. So, postulants have to maintain some patience to download the result.
Qualified aspirants appeared in the merit list. The Delhi HC Jr. Judicial Merit list can be prepared by organization officials based on the overall performance of the candidates. Shortlisted aspirants invited for next round.
|Delhi HC Jr. Judicial Asst Exam Date||Notified Soon.|
|Admit Card Availability||Released few days before the examination.|
|Result Status||To be notified shortly.|