CBSE officials posted the CTET 2017 Exam dates on its website. The postulants who are interested in applying for the Teachers Eligibility Test 2017, can check the CTET 2017 Eligibility Details in the article now. The application has been started now. The exam is to be conducted in the month of September 2017.
The TET exam is conducted by the CBSE Delhi authority every year. The TET is the Eligibility Test conducted for the aspirants who are interested in joining as the Teacher, The recruitment is now for the Class 1st to 7th standard.
CTET Notification Sep 2017 Apply Online, Exam Dates, www.ctet.nic.in
Organisation Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
Exam Date: September 2017.
Notice About: CTET Sept Application 2017.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Government
E L I G I B I L I T Y Criteria Required for CBSE Teachers Eligibility Test 2017
Educational Qualifications for Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Level):
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks or those who passed diploma or pursuing final year diploma in elementary education.
- Those who passed or appearing for final year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Graduation or passed or appearing for final year exam of Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Educational Qualification for Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary level):
- Graduation and passed or appearing for final year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing for 1-year B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary or equivalent exam with 50% marks and passed or appearing for final year B.El.Ed. Exam
- Those who passed or appearing for 4 years BA / B.SC.Ed / BA.Ed
- Graduation with 50%marks and passed or appearing for B.Ed Special education.
APPLICATION FEES :-
Only for Paper–I or IIFor Both Papers I and II
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
The postulants paying offline can follow the details- CBSE accounts with Syndicate Bank or HDFC bank in favor of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Steps for CTET 2017 Apply Online Process:
- First, log on to official website.
- Read the notification if eligible click on online apply.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly.
- Upload scanned image and signature.
- Pay the application fee as specified format.
- Click on submit button download the filled form.
- Take the print off form for future reference.
IMPORTANT CTET Application DATES
Online application Dates: June 2017.
Application Last Date: July 2017.
Admit Card: August 2017.
CTET 2017 Exam Date: September 2017.
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in