- 1 Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017 CIL MT Admit Card, Exam Pattern
- 1.1 CIL Management Trainee Syllabus/Admit Card 2017
- 220.127.116.11 Short Points of CIL Management Trainee Notification 2017:-
- 18.104.22.168 Selection Process of Management Trainee Jobs 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Syllabus Topics for MT Computer Based Exam:-
- 188.8.131.52 Click Here to Download CIL MT Syllabus PDF
- 184.108.40.206 Admit Card 2017 Details of MT Jobs:-
- 220.127.116.11 Steps to Download Admit Card:
- 18.104.22.168 Cutoff Marks for Computer Based Test 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Result & Merit List for Coal India Bharti 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Important Dates:-
- 1.1 CIL Management Trainee Syllabus/Admit Card 2017
The Coal India Limited has recently announced a notification for 1319 Coal India Management Trainee Posts. The applicants who have applied for the post those searching for Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. In our page, we have updated the CIL notification 2017 details & management trainee admit card details, syllabus along with the exam pattern.
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2017 CIL MT Admit Card, Exam Pattern
Before starting your preparation, once check the syllabus which is useful for the candidates well prepare for the exam. For more details are provided in our article move forward & check it.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus/Admit Card 2017
Short Points of CIL Management Trainee Notification 2017:-
Name of the Organisation: Coal India Limited(CIL).
Examination Name: Computer Based Online Written Exam 2017.
No of Vacancies: 1319 Positions.
Designation Name: Management Trainee Posts.
The Article is About: Admit Card Details & Exam pattern, Syllabus.
Online Exam Date: 26th March 2017.
Admit Card Availability: Two Weeks Prior the Exam.
Outcome: Coming Soon.
Selection Process of Management Trainee Jobs 2017:-
- Computer Based Online Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Coal India Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2017:-
- The pattern of Examination: The examination consists of 100 in each paper (Paper I and Paper II).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice type Question.
- Full Marks: 200 marks.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Online Test.
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours.
- Scheme of Marking: No Penalty for the wrong answer.
Syllabus Topics for MT Computer Based Exam:-
- Paper-1 will be based on subjects General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals also.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation also.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement also.
The exam Paper-2 will be based on Discipline Related Professional Knowledge (For disciplines candidates may refer to the official notification).
The applicants can download the detailed syllabus from the official website.
Admit Card 2017 Details of MT Jobs:-
CIL will publish the hall ticket at the official web page of Coal India Limited. Admit card will appear before or on most probably 2 weeks before the exam date. The aspirants can download it from our article or official website. Steps to download the admit card is given below.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Open the official web portal of CIL that is www.coalindia.in.
- Search for the link named CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2017 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill up the required information as prescribed in the box that is reg number & password.
- Admit card file will appear on the screen by clicking on submit button.
- Download and take a print out.
- All the details about examination such as exam date, time and exam center will be available in admit card.
- Aspirants must bring call letter along with pass photo, original id proof & other required documents to the examination hall.
Cutoff Marks for Computer Based Test 2017:-
The qualifying criteria of the examination will be as follows:
|Unreserved(General)||OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||SC, ST & PWD|
|Minimum 40 marks in each paper||Min 35 marks in each paper||Minimum 30 marks in each paper|
The qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Result & Merit List for Coal India Bharti 2017:-
The applicants can check the Result, who are cleared exam then followed by the interview. The contenders who have got good marks in the online exam and reach the cutoff marks, those candidates names appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on written exam marks. Which is available shortly on the official web portal.
List of candidates who are declared as qualified/shortlisted for the interview will be uploaded to the website 7 they will be intimated about interview schedule/interview call letter through E-mail only.
|Admit Card Issuing Date||Two Weeks Prior the Exam|
|Computer Based Online Written Exam||26th March 2017, Sunday|
Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more updates.