- 1 Chandigarh HC Clerk Apply Online 327 Clerk Jobs, Notification 2016-17 Admit Card
- 1.1 Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
- 1.2 Under High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- 188.8.131.52 Punjab Haryana HC Notification 2017-Brief Details:-
- 184.108.40.206 PH High Court Vacancy 2017:-
- 220.127.116.11 P&H High Court Eligibility Criteria 2017- Clerk Recruitment:-
- 18.104.22.168 Application Process for Punjab HC Clerk Jobs 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 HC Clerk Post E-Admit Card:-
- 126.96.36.199 Haryana Clerk Exam Pattern:-
- 188.8.131.52 Clerk Result & Select List Punjab & Haryana 2016-17:-
- 184.108.40.206 Details of Chandigarh HC Clerk Notification Important Dates:-
- 220.127.116.11 Click Here to Download Punjab/Haryana HC Clerk Jobs 2016-17
- 18.104.22.168 Click Here for Haryana/Punjab HC Clerk Post Apply Online
Punjab and Haryana High Court has posted the recruitment notice to fill up the Clerk Positions in the Department. There are around 327 vacant seats available for eligible aspirants. Check the complete details about eligibility and start applying. The aspirants who are looking for Chandigarh HC Govt Jobs notice can utilize this opportunity. The forms which have been submitted before the last date will be valid for the selection. Check the complete article for details regarding the Punjab HC Clerk Selection & Salary details, Application process.
Chandigarh HC Clerk Apply Online 327 Clerk Jobs, Notification 2016-17 Admit Card
Society For Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
Under High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Punjab Haryana HC Notification 2017-Brief Details:-
Recruiting Board: Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruiting Board.
Position Name: Clerk Posts.
No: of Seats: 327 Positions.
Website Address: www.sssc.gov.in
Notice About: Release of Notification.
Initial Date of Application: 26th Dec 2016.
Last Date: 23rd Jan 2017.
PH High Court Vacancy 2017:-
- General: 133.
- SC/ST of Haryana: 73.
- BC of Haryana: 66.
- PHC of Haryana:
- General: 01.
- BC: 04.
- General: 25.
- BC: 20.
- ST: 05.
P&H High Court Eligibility Criteria 2017- Clerk Recruitment:-
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a reputed university/board.
- Applicant should have passed the matriculation(10th class) examination with Hindi as one of the subjects & must have proficiency in operation of computers.
- General- Min: 18 years & Max 42 years.
- SC/ST of Haryana– 18 years & Max 42 years.
- BC of Haryana– 18 years & Max 42 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
|ST/SC/BC/ESM of Haryana State||125/-||250/-|
|Other State Reserved Category Applicants||500/-||1000/-|
|PH of State of Haryana||as per original category|
- Written Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
The salary for the selected candidates will be paid as per the latest rules & instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
Application Process for Punjab HC Clerk Jobs 2017:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Select the Punjab & Haryana Clerk Jobs notification.
- Click on the notification & open the apply online.
- Fill the application with specified details.
- Pay the application fee & click on submit option.
- Take a copy of online application form.
HC Clerk Post E-Admit Card:-
Thereafter, E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive SMS or email in this regard. The postulants are to download & get a hard copy of their admit cards/hall tickets by visiting the official site.
Haryana Clerk Exam Pattern:-
The exam will be conducted for 100 marks with a negative marking of 0.25 marks. the Candidate can require 33% of marks to qualify for the written test. The Haryana HC Clerk Syllabus will be updated soon in our web portal. So applicants stay connected with our articles.
Clerk Result & Select List Punjab & Haryana 2016-17:-
The candidates who will qualify in written test will have the computer proficiency test as final selection. The final results will be declared on the basis of written test merit only. For more information aspirants can visit the official website.
Details of Chandigarh HC Clerk Notification Important Dates:-
|Online applications Availability||26/12/2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23/01/2017|
|Final Date for paying application fee||25th January 2017|
|Deadline to Submit Application Form||27th January 2017|