- 1 CG High Court Asst Stenographer 132 Jobs 2017 Notification, Apply Online
- 1.1 Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Notification 2017
This is the news concerning Chhattisgarh high court job opportunity. The CG high court has offered the vacancies to the unemployed for the various posts. A few days ago High Court of Chhattisgarh has notified about the 132 jobs of Stenographer, Assistant Grade III & Other posts on the official website. Online application forms are available now.
CG High Court Asst Stenographer 132 Jobs 2017 Notification, Apply Online
After checking CG high court notice Eligibility Criteria, postulants can Apply Online before 30th January 2017. Those who want to know about Latest Government Jobs more visit our website. Interested aspirants can read the detailed information in the article below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Notification 2017
Brief Details About CG High Court Notification 2017:-
Association Name: – High Court of Chhattisgarh.
No. of Vacancy:-132 Posts.
Name of Job: – Stenographer, Assistant Grade III & Other Posts.
Category: – State Government Job.
Applications are- Available Now.
Last Date of Submission:- 30th January 17.
Mode of Application:- Online.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
Total Available Positions-132.
- Assistant Grade III (Computer): 02 Posts.
- Asst Librarian: 03 Posts.
- Assistant Grade III (Photocopy Operator): 03 Posts.
- Asst Grade III: 76 Posts.
- Stenographer (Eng.): 39 Posts.
- Hindi Stenographer: 01 Post.
- Stenographer (Bilingual): 01 Post.
- Library Assistant (AG-III): 01 Post.
- P.B.X. Operator: 01 Post.
- Translator: 05 Posts.
Eligibility Requirement CG High Court Jobs 2017:-
Applicants must be a graduate with from certified board/university/institute. For post wise qualification details visit the official notice.
Applicants age limit is minimum 21 years & maximum 30 years. Upper Age upper relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt rule.
There is no need to pay the application fee for high court jobs.
The eligible candidates will be called for Written Test, Skill Test and/or Interview as may be decided by the Competent Authority.
Pay Scale Details:-
- Asst Grade III (Photocopy Operator): Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 1,900/-).
- Stenographer: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- (GP Rs. 4,300/-).
- Asst Grade III: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 1,900/-).
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 2,800/-).
- Translator: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- (GP Rs. 4,200/-).
- P.B.X. Operator & Library Assistant (A.G. III): Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 1,900/-).
- Hindi Stenographer: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 2,800/-).
- Assistant Grade – III (Computer): RS. 5,200/- to 20,200/- (GP Rs. 1,900/- + SP 200/-).
How to Apply for CG HC Vacancy 2017:-
The aspirants who are interested and eligible in High Court CG Recruitment need to apply through offline mode by sending the applications in prescribed mode.
- The contenders first visit the official website.
- Click on the notifications tab on the home page & select the 132 CG HC notification.
- Download and take a hard copy of the application form.
- Fill the downloaded application form & attach required the documents.
- Finally, candidates must send the applications to below postal address.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.).
Admit Cards—-Admit cards for Chhattisgarh high court posts written available in the official page before 15 days of written exam.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern—– The HC department officials will upload the syllabus soon on the web portal and we will also uploaded in our articles. So aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for details of written exam syllabus & pattern others.
Aspirants can download the Syllabus & Previous model papers from official web portal.
Results & Merit List—-The candidates who have appeared for the selection process will get their results/merit list soon on the official website. The availability of results & merit list will be intimated soon in our web portal. The contenders can stay in touch with our web portal for latest updates of above notification.
|Submission of application form final Date||Jan 30th, 2017|