Good news for all aspirants, here Ministry of Defence has released a notification for CAG Accountant Recruitment 2017 on the official portal. Now the commission willing to fill 172 vacancies with new applicants. Aspirants who are waiting for these kinds of jobs, this is the best opportunity for us. Applications are available now. So, candidates need to read the official notification.
CAG Accountant Notification 172 Jobs 2017 Application & Eligibility
Eligible applicants can apply through offline mode before the last date. From this page, aspirants can check the CAG India Auditor Vacancy application process, eligibility, dates etc. To know more updates about this advertisement, applicants can stay connected with our articles regularly.
Overview of CAG Clerk Notification 2017:
- Conducting Body: Ministry of Defence.
- Designation: Accountant and Clerk Posts.
- Apply Mode: Offline.
- Total Vacancies: 172 Jobs.
- Advertisement Releasing Date: 9th June 2017.
- Last Date: within 21 days of the advertisement.
- Official Page: www.mod.nic.in
Eligibility for CAG India Sports Person Jobs 2017:
- Accountant/ Auditor – Participants must possess the Bachelor’s Degree from the authorized University.
- Clerk – Aspirant must hold the 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Applicants should have age limit between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
Aspirants will be selected through Field Trials would consist of Fitness and Skill Tests.
Refer official web portal for more details.
- Auditor/Accountant – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
- Clerk – Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
How to Apply for CAG India Clerk 2017
- Aspirants need to visit the official web portal.
- Search for official notification link.
- Read the notification carefully for eligibility.
- Click on the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Auditor Application Form link and download it.
- Enter the required details and also attach photo and signature.
- Recheck the details once before the submission.
- Sens the application form to below address.
- Pay the application fee as per category wise.
- Finally, take a print out for future use.
CAG India Clerk Merit List 2017:
The officials will release the merit list on the official portal shortly. The merit list will be prepared by organization authorities based on the Field Trail(Fitness Test and Skill Test) of the candidates.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior
Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports
mentioned at serial number 1. Final selection will be done on the basis of field trial marks and marks awarded for sports certificates (participation and achievements).
|Applications are Available From||9th June 2017.|
|Last date for Submission||Within 21 days of the advertisement.|
|Merit List Declaration||Notified soon.|
The candidates who are shortlisted for this post those are going to document verification section. The Commission will declare the merit list on the web portal shortly. So, aspirants keep staying with our articles for more updates about this recruitment.