BRABU Result BA B.Com B.Sc Part 1, 2, 3 (Ist/ IInd/ IIIrd Yr) 2017
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has conducted the final exam for the candidates studying in B.A, B.Com 1st, 2nd and 3rd year. The students who have written the exam will be in search of results details which are provided below in the article. The results are not yet declared but will be announced shortly. The candidates who are looking for the results can check below for the method to download the results.
The candidates studying in the University in B.Com and B.A courses have appeared for the exam as expected by the officials. This exam was conducted I large-scale at various exam centers. The officials of the university every year conduct this exam for the students. All the candidates must write the final exam so as to move forward in their higher education.
BRABU Exam details:
- University Name: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
- Exam name: Final Exam.
- Course Name: B.A, B.Com.
- Year: I,II, & III.
- Year: 2016-17.
- Notice about: Exam Results.
- Result Date: Available shortly.
Results Details and download process for B.A, B.Com I, II, III year:
The candidates who appeared for the exam can now check the official’s notice for the results on the website which will be available shortly. The candidates might be eager to know their results. Here we provide the steps to download the results. All the candidates must check the official website for the results as no other website will publish the aggregate marks of the candidates.
The candidates must have their hall ticket number with them to get the results. Follow the steps below and get the results.
The process to Download the BRABU UG Results:
- Students need to visit the official website by clicking on the link http://www.brabu.net and open the results notification tab available in the home page top section.
- Check for the link related to BA, B.Com 1st ,2nd, 3rd-year Exam Results in the list.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- You will be asked to fill the candidate’s hall ticket number, subject, and the year studying.
- Fill the details and submit it.
- You can find the file with the aggregate marks of the candidates and all the subject score.
- Download the file and take print out of it.
The candidates who have qualified will be moving forward in their higher studies. Applicants who have failed will be re-appearing for the exam. The re-exam will be conducted shortly, the details will be available on the website soon after the main exam result declaration. Candidates need to be in touch with the site for updates.