- 1 BCCL Recruitment 665 Mining Sirdar/JR Overman Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Bharat Coking Coal Limited has liberated the job notification in respect of BCCL Recruitment 2017. BCCL is inviting application forms of skilled and talented candidates to fill up 665 vacancies of Overseer , Mining Sirdar , JR Overman posts. Those who are interested and find eligible can apply for BCCL Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
BCCL Recruitment 665 Mining Sirdar/JR Overman Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Before going to apply check eligibility criteria once, applicants can apply through both modes online / offline. More details about BCCL Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational details, selection process etc is given below.
BCCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Organisation Name: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
Post Name: Mining Sirdar/Overseer/JR Overman post
No. of Posts: 665 vacancies
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Mining Sirdar: 345 posts
- JR Overman: 310 posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Job Category: Government
Mode of Apply: Online / Offline
Eligibility Criteria For BCCL Jobs:
- For Overseer (Civil) Post: Candidates must have passed matriculation / Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent exam.
- For Junior Overman Post: Applicants should have Diploma in mining engineering and certificate of Overmans certificate of competency
- For Mining Sirdar Post: Candidates should possess mining sirdar certificate issued from director general mines safety and should have gas testing certificate and first aid certificate
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 to 30 years as on 7th July 2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category 5 years of upper age relaxation for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC and Ex-Serviceman.
Selected aspirants will be given 3% of Basic Pay along with other allowances such as VDA, SDA, Earned leave, Causal Leave, Sick leave, etc.
- General category needs to pay Rs.200/- as application fee through SBI bank in favor of conducting origination.
- SC/ST,/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and departmental – no fee
- Aspirants have to go through written test followed by a medical test to get selected for BCCL Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply For BCCL
- Visit to the official website of BCCL that is bccl.gov.in
- At the home page click on BCCL Recruitment 2017
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online
- Fill the application form correctly with all details
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature
- Recheck and finally click on submit button
- Take the print of the application for further reference
- Send the print of application along with required documents in an envelope with super scribed on applied post name to the given address below.
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110051
Online application starts from: 9th January 2017
Closing for online application: 31st Jan 2017
Last date for submission of receipt of hard copy: 3rd Feb 2017
Hard Copy Receipt – 10th Feb 2017
Syllabus & Exam Pattern For BCCL Recruitment Exam 2017
Candidates who applied can download latest and complete syllabus for BCCL Recruitment 2016 Exam from the official website, very soon applicants can find the BCCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 here.
BCCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card:
BCCL will issue the admit card on its main portal after the completion of receiving application process. Fifteen days before the exam date BCCL will upload the admit card on its main portal.
For more updates visit the official website: www.bccl.gov.in