- 1 APPSC Group 3 Notification, Apply Online 1055 Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- 18.104.22.168 Brief Notes on APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017:-
- 22.214.171.124 Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr-3 Notice 2017 Key Dates:-
- 126.96.36.199 Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
- 188.8.131.52 Details of APPSC Group-III Eligibility:-
- 184.108.40.206 Steps for AP Panchayat Secretary Apply Online:-
- 220.127.116.11 AP Public Service Commission Admit Card Details 2017:-
- 18.104.22.168 Details of APPSC PS Exam Pattern:-
- 22.214.171.124 APPSC Group-III Exam Result & Merit List 2017:-
- 126.96.36.199 Click Here to Download APPSC Group-3 Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has authoritatively advertised APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 for new openings. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Panchayat Secretary posts can have the online application on official web portal. The online application forms available from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
APPSC Group 3 Notification, Apply Online 1055 Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017
The aspirants will have the selection of screening test, written test & interview. Here we provide important details like eligibility conditions, application process & pay scale details. For more details regarding the above notification, aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal regularly.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Brief Notes on APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017:-
Job Type: State Jobs.
Association Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Panchayat Secretary.
Available Vacancies: 1055 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Location of Job: Andhra Pradesh.
Main Link of APPSC: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr-3 Notice 2017 Key Dates:-
|Application Starting Date||31-12-2016|
|Final Date for Application||30-01-2017|
|Date of Screeing Test||23-04-2017|
|Main Exam Date||16-07-2017|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
- PH(Physically Handicapped) – 38 Posts.
- OC – 470 Posts.
- Ex Servicemen – 31 Posts.
- Scheduled Caste(ST)– 64 Posts.
- SC(Scheduled Tribe) – 154 Posts.
- Backward Class-A – 74 Posts.
- BC-B – 97 Posts.
- Backward Class-C – 12 Posts.
- BC-D – 75 Posts.
- Backward Class-E – 40 Posts.
Details of APPSC Group-III Eligibility:-
The age limit required to apply for the above post will be min 18 years to max 42 years. The age relaxation period details are available on the official notification.
The aspirant must have the Graduation/Degree or Equivalent qualification from reputed board or university. For more details of qualification required is available in the official notification.
Cost of the Application-
|Category||Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 80/-|
|SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-||No Fee|
The salary paid by APPSC to the selected candidates will be Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-.
The selection will be conducted through the offline Screening Test, Main Examination & Interview.
Steps for AP Panchayat Secretary Apply Online:-
- Candidates visit the official web page first.
- Click on the notifications tab on home page.
- Select the recruitment link in the available list.
- Open the Group-3 notification. & click on apply online.
- Enter the details of respective applicant & upload the documents required.
- Pay the application charges & then click on the submit option.
- Take a copy of online application form for future usage.
AP Public Service Commission Admit Card Details 2017:-
APPSC will release the Admit card/Call letter at the official website of PSC AP. Most probably 15 days before the examination date. Admit card compromise details regarding Enrollment number/Applicant’s name/DOB/ Exam date/Center of exam and guidelines for appearing the exam center. Admit card availability dates and other details will be available soon on the web portal.
Details of APPSC PS Exam Pattern:-
The written test will be conducted in two papers(paper-1 & paper-2), each paper will be conducted for 150 marks with duration of 150 min. The candidates will have the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus, Exam Pattern details and Model Papers soon in our web portal.
APPSC Group-III Exam Result & Merit List 2017:-
The applicants who will be shortlisted in screening test will have the written test. The written exam will be conducted shortly. Based on APPSC Group-3 Exam Result candidate will have the Interview.
The Final Select List will be released after completion of selection. The joining dates & call letter details will be updated soon on the website.