- 1 AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 Entrance Test Syllabus, Result
- 2 Details about the AP ICET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Board is going to conduct the ICET Entrance Exam soon for the sake of Engineering Admissions. Postulants who applied might be looking for the ICET Hall Ticket details. The officials have updated the details now. Check the complete article for the latest news.
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017 Entrance Test Syllabus, Result
ICET Exam is organised to offer admissions to candidates into various Technical & Management Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are interested in seeking admission in MCA & MBA Courses appears for this ICET. Every year number of aspirants take part in AP ICET Exam to take admission in various post graduate courses in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
APICET 2017 Exam Hall Ticket / Admit Card
The officials will release the admit card on 28th April 2017. The students who applied can check the details now below.we have provided the instructions yo help the applicants in downloading the hall ticlets easily. The aspirants need to have the hall ticket compulsory so as to wrote the exam.
- Open the official website.
- Check for the hall ticket tab.
- Click on the link and enter the applicant’s details.
- Submit them and the hall ticket file will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out if it.
Details about the AP ICET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The postulants who applied for the ICET Entrance exam will be in search of the AP ICET Syllabus and exam pattern. The officials have posted the details and here we have provided few topics. The aspirant’s cam also downloads the APICET Model Paper from the official website and prepare well for the exam.
- Exam paper will have objective type questions
- Paper will contain 200 questions divide into three sections
- The time duration for the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability
|Section B – Mathematical Ability
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
|Section C – Communication Ability
AP ICET Syllabus 2017 for Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series.
- Data Analysis.
- Coding and Decoding Problems.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
Syllabus 2017 for Mathematical Ability
- Laws of indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Numbers and Divisibility.
- c.m. and g.c.d.
- Rational Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time, Distance and Work problems.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Modular Arithmetic.
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Truth tables – implication converse and inverse.
- Relations and functions.
- Applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
- Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°).
- Trigonometric identities.
- Sample Problems on Heights and Distances.
- Remainder theorem and Consequences.
- Linear Equations and Expressions.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The notion of a limit and derivative.
- Plane Geometry – Lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles.
- Coordinate Geometry – Distance between points.
- Frequency distributions.
- Standard Deviation.
- Simple problems on Probability.
- Business and Computer terminology.
- Functional Grammar.
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
AP ICET 2017 Result/Answer Key
As the exam finishes, candidates will be curiously searching for the APICET Answer Key to analyse their performance in the exam. It is informed to those that official answer key will be uploaded on the official website after three days of exam ie, 4th May 2017. Postulants who are not satisfied with answer key can submit their objection till 7th May 2017. The final key along with AP ICET 2017 Result will be declared on 10th May 2017 at the official website.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam 2017
Name of the Organization: Andhra University.
Name of the Exam: Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET 2017.
Exam Date: 2nd May 2017 Timings: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Category: Syllabus, Admit Car, Result
Syllabus Status: available
Mode of Test: Offline Test.
Official Website: www.apicet.net.in
|AP ICET Exam Date||2nd May 2017|
|Admit Card Availabiliy||28th April 2017|
|Preliminary Answer Key||4th May 2017|
|Final Key and Result Announcement||10th May 2017|